Can be anything...big or small!
Mine personally are
- Summer time
- Buying my first dslr soon
- The new series of downtown abbey to start
- The nandos I will be eating tomorrow
- Going to see the RHCP play in june
What are you excited for?
What are you really excited for?
|GCSE grade boundaries are here - GO>||23-08-2016|
Meeting a friend tomorrow, going to the US over the summer, going to University.
im excited for christmas
Derren Brown tomorrow!!
Holidays to Benidorm, Santa Susanna and Blackpool.
-Starting at the gym (although I'm also nervous...)
-Fall To Grace - Paloma Faith
-Electra Heart - Marina and the Diamonds
-Master Of My Make-Believe - Santigold
-Seeing The Band Perry in July
-University in September
The Dark Knight Rises
Men in Black 3
The amazing Spiderman
• Allowing myself to get BF3
• Getting better, at some point..
• Graduating, at some point..
• Finishing learning to drive, at some point..
• Making movies (other than of an adult nature) with my nice new DSLR, at some point..
Major sporting events
Getting a really good job
Going out with friends
Getting laid for the first time
EEEEEEEEEEEEEK lol i think i love rollercoasters wayyyy to much ahhaa :')
and well ahem this may sound nerdy but i kinda want to get my mock results out of the way heheh...
im also looking forward to going on holiday and having a spending spree at top shop (*guilty shopaholic*)
Moving to Edinburgh to start uni.
Going on holiday with my friends
Finishing my exams
Going to Uni
My next meal
wow im hungry
My holiday in 11 days wheey
- Fish sampling in the weekend (which involves no identification)
- Finishing the first year of uni
RegisterThanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post Already a member? Sign in
Oops, something wasn't right
please check the following: