Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Lost iPod at King's, can anyone help?

Announcements Posted on
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I was at a selection day today (18th April) and think I lost my iPod at the Strand campus in the Edmond J (or something like that) room, as my bag spilled out.

It's a pink 6th gen (touch screen) iPod nano, and the name on the about screen is Chris's iPod. I think the last song played was 'Bulletproof Cupid' by Placebo, and some of the artists on it are Lady Gaga, Breaking Benjamin, Avril Lavigne and Placebo.

If anyone finds it please message me. I know it's a very long shot Thanks
    • 16 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flyteryder)
    I was at a selection day today (18th April) and think I lost my iPod at the Strand campus in the Edmond J (or something like that) room, as my bag spilled out.

It's a pink 6th gen (touch screen) iPod nano, and the name on the about screen is Chris's iPod. I think the last song played was 'Bulletproof Cupid' by Placebo, and some of the artists on it are Lady Gaga, Breaking Benjamin, Avril Lavigne and Placebo.

Hi Flyteryder

My name is Fran and I work for King's College London. Some colleagues of mine ran the selection day yesterday so I will check with them about whether anything was handed in at the end of the day. They may also have some advice on who to contact to try and track it down. Obviously I can't make any guarantees but its worth trying!

Will be back in touch soon!

Fran
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King’s College London)
    Hi Flyteryder

My name is Fran and I work for King's College London. Some colleagues of mine ran the selection day yesterday so I will check with them about whether anything was handed in at the end of the day. They may also have some advice on who to contact to try and track it down. Obviously I can't make any guarantees but its worth trying!

Will be back in touch soon!

Fran
    Thank you very much
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Chances of finding that are slim. Someone would have probably just kept it.
    • 16 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flyteryder)

Hi Flyteryder

Just an update on this; we contacted Security at our Strand campus who unfortunately haven’t had anything handed in. If you would like to contact them in the next couple of days to check again with them, their number is: 020 7848 1024

Sorry it isn't better news

Fran

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 23, 2012
New on TSR

Exclusive Nick Clegg interview

Your questions answered by the deputy prime minister

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.