The Student Room Group

Once and for all, opinions on Black girls?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by chronic_fatigue
These sorts of threads always end in tears. OP you shouldn't care what TSR thinks just be yourself and love yourself and someone will love you back.

This :yep: I totally agree
Original post by MancBoy
Fit is fit regardless of race.

:yep:
Original post by HoneyFlux
im a black girl (like a beyonce type of skin tone) and i have long black hair that reaches to under my boobs (and its all natural!). A lot of afro hair salons are super shocked and they cant wait to style my hair.

and i have a white boyfriend. irish, ginger. and yes we get stared at. i noticed in london a lot of black guys would stare. but just in a surprised way. and then in places like ireland or scotland, they do look, but thats about it. We only had one chav who said something racist to us. but that was about it.

however, ever since i got with my boyfriend (been dating for almost 4 years now!)..two of his mates say they dont feel attracted to black girls, so they wouldnt necessarily try and chat them up in the first place. but they arent racist, if u get what i mean. but then he has other white friends, who are dying to be with a black girl...and i was quite surprised at that, its really cute. i think their intrigued by the whole big booty and exotic-ness of black girls. especially irish boys i find. :redface:

just love yourself, then guys will love you too.

I get that too! My afro isn't big though :frown: but I find that when I go to areas where there are black hairdressers and black hairshops, I get black women constantly asking me if I need to get my hair done.

I agree with you, you should love yourself then guys will love you!

I'm not against mixed-raced relationships, but I wouldn't want to go out with someone who saw me as 'exotic' or 'chocolate', or their 'experiment'. All in all, I don't want to be someone's fetish. I don't care about race, my motto is just to love someone for who they are, and love me for who I am.
Reply 43
they are repulsive, big jaw, act like a man, muscley, black ... no thanks

would smash **** outta kelly roland and nicole whatsherface, girl with timberland.
Original post by miss_sexy
How can any guy say she is not smoking HOT! just look at the face..she's black and her features arent typical, i think sometimes *racist* people will see only the eauty they want to see
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Yfl0FUvm18

Well racist people are narrow-minded...they feel a lot of hatred and fear and are ignorant, so they wouldn't see beyond their views.
How can any guy say she is not smoking HOT! just look at the face..she's black and her features arent typical, i think sometimes *racist* people will see only the eauty they want to see
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Yfl0FUvm18

I can understand some people would see that as hot but I do not.
Reply 46
I wouldnt really. Just personally don't find many attractive. But some I do (Halle Berry for instance, possibly Beyonce).

But each to their own.
Original post by Sam656
they are repulsive, big jaw, act like a man, muscley, black ... no thanks

would smash **** outta kelly roland and nicole whatsherface, girl with timberland.

Ever thought because u have a sense of who she is more because she's shown more on TV, there are many of full black girls way hotter than kelly rowland
Original post by duharvalgt
I can understand some people would see that as hot but I do not.

but u know that most black women look nearly the same without makeup and in the long run, their beauty lasts!..tbh i find a lot of white women attractive, i find all races attractive...i cant really decide whats right or wrong for you to find attractive...lol just think black women are beautiful and most of those who refuse to see it want to keep their views....(never used to think like this till i experienced this..okay i'm a beautiful and black (dont take it as pride please) liked a white guy, i am more sexually attracted to white men even though i find all race attractive and it seems to me now that the only reason he wont date me even though he likes me is because im black and its like he cant believe im this good looking always trying to find out which part of my look is fake..to his disappointment i look just as good natural and with extensions...black women get so much crap for wearing extensions as if other races don't but anyway i got over him, anyway sadly ive spent a lot of time on the internet on this topic (maybe not a source that reliable) and the views with white people about black women seem to all be the same..in what way exactly do those women look like men? yes SOME black women have thicker bones are body, are you threatened because the real issue is that it makes u feel like less of a man..and also if u go to KENYA, and many african countries, there are very slender women....the likes of anne lynne mccord (naomi 90210) who i think is absolutely gorgeous do not look as good as half of the women on those video without makeup....anyway rant over...hopefully one day u open ur eyes, and see that all race is beautiful!!
I'm put off by black girls mainly because of the fact that they all seem to hang around together like a bunch of inseparable sheep, and they have really loud mouths and an unpleasant attitude. Any black girl who strays from this stereotype has the potential to be as attractive as any other colour IMO.
Original post by Dee Leigh
Oh look, it's this type of thread again :rolleyes: Here we go.

(Use the search button)

Plus, why are you anon? :unimpressed:

Looll alright, alright, i'm off anon.
The reason why I decided to post this is for fun really, I mean it's nice to have a debate about it.:smile:
Original post by thatrollingstone
I'm put off by black girls mainly because of the fact that they all seem to hang around together like a bunch of inseparable sheep, and they have really loud mouths and an unpleasant attitude. Any black girl who strays from this stereotype has the potential to be as attractive as any other colour IMO.

I'm OP off of anon:

Sad to say, I get what you mean,
in my school, throughout secondary that's what happened, initially when I was younger I tried to fit in with them, the second I started to develop a taste for rock music and a different style I was almost shunned. Eventually I learnt to find my own sort of group and not categorise myself by race, but the second I stepped out of that group I saw how they can come across to everyone else. They can be the loveliest of people but when they're in a group like that it can be quite intimidating, for me anyhow.
Original post by Dee Leigh
I get that too! My afro isn't big though :frown: but I find that when I go to areas where there are black hairdressers and black hairshops, I get black women constantly asking me if I need to get my hair done.

I agree with you, you should love yourself then guys will love you!

I'm not against mixed-raced relationships, but I wouldn't want to go out with someone who saw me as 'exotic' or 'chocolate', or their 'experiment'. All in all, I don't want to be someone's fetish. I don't care about race, my motto is just to love someone for who they are, and love me for who I am.

OP:

I'd love to have natural hair though as I used to, but I really screwed mine up, which is why I now have a weave, I use the weave cap method which is completely putting my hair away, the second it is healthy again, wooo hooo!! Buh-bye weave!
Reply 53
Just because you say "Once and for all" doesn't mean its going to solve the problem of these threads. People have different tastes, some like black girls some don't just like some people like scotch and some don't. It's not a big deal, it's called life.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by No Man
Yes I would date a black girl as long as I found them relatively attractive and they had a decent personality. (I don't like how a lot of them have adopted the fashion of having straight hair though)

OP:

Hmmm, some have because they purely don't like their hair underneath, but my reason for doing so is because our hair is really difficult to handle sometimes and in my case my hair has ended up reallly dodgy, and so the straight hair is a method of putting our hair away so it can re-cooperate and so for me, whilst it's like that I might aswell play around with it :') But there are a lot of us that would love to just go all natural with it, it's just difficult sometimes as our hair is high maintenance looll :')
Original post by thatrollingstone

This post is just dumbness tbh. If what you meant to say was race doesn't matter, why say all that to start with?
I only wear extensions/weave because I like to experiment with my hairstyle, and since my hair is short, I can't do that..
Original post by Veldrin
Just because you say "Once and for all" doesn't mean its going to solve the problem of this threads. People have different tastes, some like black girls some don't just like some people like scotch and some don't. It's not a big deal, it's called life.

OP: Okay? It was just an expression loll. It isn't that serious, i'm not that dumb to think that everyone will flock to TSR and type out their opinion of Black girls and so the world can finally reach a conclusion, it was just a way to start up a debate after seeing so many discussions and such. Yes I agree the title is misleading, but it got you here :')
I only wear extensions/weave because I like to experiment with my hairstyle, and since my hair is short, I can't do that..

OP:
Same here, in the past i've tried to experiment with my natural hair, loll that didn't go well. It's just easier :')
Original post by Wilfred Little
This post is just dumbness tbh. If what you meant to say was race doesn't matter, why say all that to start with?

Lol we dont say that about white men and white girls when they solely hand around with each other...so u trying to make ur reasons justifiable to urself

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending