The Student Room Group

Those who have an offer at LSOP

On the LSOP website it says the following:

Once an Offer is Made
Once our admissions tutors agree to offer you a place, you will receive a packet of information about the MPharm programme, residence halls application form and an invitation to one of our Open Days where you can talk to academic staff, meet your future classmates and tour the School.

Has anyone actually recieved this information? I have not yet and I would really like it soon as it would be really useful! I recieved one for Manchester the day after I recieved my offer. But it has been two weeks since LSOP gave me an offer and I have not heard from them directly!

Thanks, jaggy xxxx :redface:
Reply 1
jaggy1
On the LSOP website it says the following:

Once an Offer is Made
Once our admissions tutors agree to offer you a place, you will receive a packet of information about the MPharm programme, residence halls application form and an invitation to one of our Open Days where you can talk to academic staff, meet your future classmates and tour the School.

Has anyone actually recieved this information? I have not yet and I would really like it soon as it would be really useful! I recieved one for Manchester the day after I recieved my offer. But it has been two weeks since LSOP gave me an offer and I have not heard from them directly!

Thanks, jaggy xxxx :redface:

I'm still waiting for my pack aswell! I got my offer in january lol. I think they will start handing out the information packs once they've handed out most/all the offers.
Reply 2
lol, i also got my offer in jan but no pack atm...i went to LSOP on Monday and asked for one thats got all the info u mentioned!!

but i have to say, LSOP is the only uni that hasn't sent me any info packs....maybe they have a shortage of Registry staff???

Latest

Trending

Trending