Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Private Renting in Newcastle

Announcements Posted on
Become part of the Welcome Squad! Apply here! 28-10-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    Im going to be starting Northumbria university in September, and I am looking to private rent an unfurnished property as I have a son and already rent at the moment so I have furniture and everything.

I've been searching on the internet and I have found some 2 bed unfurnished properties available to rent, but because I wont need it until the very end of August/ start of September i've been told that the property wont be able to be held until then incase someone want it before then, which is understandable.

All the private student accom that i've found is already furnished so that is no good to me.

Can anybody give me some advice on what to do or point me in the right direction as Im feeling like im never going to find some where to live.

Thankyou
    • 45 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kayl<3)
    Hey,
    Im going to be starting Northumbria university in September, and I am looking to private rent an unfurnished property as I have a son and already rent at the moment so I have furniture and everything.

I've been searching on the internet and I have found some 2 bed unfurnished properties available to rent, but because I wont need it until the very end of August/ start of September i've been told that the property wont be able to be held until then incase someone want it before then, which is understandable.

All the private student accom that i've found is already furnished so that is no good to me.

Can anybody give me some advice on what to do or point me in the right direction as Im feeling like im never going to find some where to live.

Thankyou
    I would say that if you're looking for unfurnished 2 bed flats you're probably not in the student accommodation market and as such properties should come onto the market all year round. I think you're probably too early at the moment and you will probably be more successful if you look in June/July time.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 19, 2012
New on TSR

Halloween 2014

Join the TSR Halloween party...if you dare!

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.