Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey! Sign in to get help with your study questionsNew here? Join for free to post

Exam certificates/results?

Announcements Posted on
    • 27 followers

ReputationRep:
    Do your exam certificates/results in august on results day display the mark you got for each exam you took?
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    They will display the UMS, which isn't the raw mark for the exam.
    • 38 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iJess)
    Do your exam certificates/results in august on results day display the mark you got for each exam you took?
    Exam results on the day, yes UMS marks for each exam is displayed (or at least mine was).

But exam certificates came through the post like 2 months after, so I cant remember about them.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    I think so, i mean in my school you get a sheet with all UMS marks and grades acheived for each unit/exam/coursework
    so i assume that most school probably do the same. We received certificates later via the school.
    • 27 followers

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, I wasn't sure
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iJess)
    The results slips in August show the marks. These bits of paper have no value as evidence of results. The certificates, which are the formal evidence of the results, show the overall grades but give no information about the marks you got. They arrive in school in late October.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 19, 2012
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.