Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hotels In York that are close to the train station

Announcements Posted on
Applying to uni this year? Check out our new personal statement advice hub 28-11-2014

I'm going to book me and the GF in a hotel for a couple of days and was wondering, which is a good hotel near to the train station so we are not carrying our stuff for miles with us, i did book us in the cedar hotel and spa, but cancelled the booking as it was 398 just for b&b
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    Go on google maps and search for "hotels near york train station" and then look into the ones that show up.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Look for a nice place near the city centre, and get yourself a taxi. Use trip advisor to find a place, its really helpful. York is teeny, if you pick somewhere in the centre the taxi will cost you barely anything, then you have the pick of all the lovely hotels! Also theres always taxi's outside the train station. Hope you have a lovely time!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    The Royal York hotel is right next to the station. If you want a more affordable option, there is a Premier Inn down the road, near Micklegate.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    If you're not looking for anything posh or fancy but a nicer than a Premier Inn check out Queens. It's a little walk from the station, 10/15 minutes or so not far at all. Lovely rooms there. Stayed there a couple of times with my boyfriend.

I hope you enjoy York! It really is such a lovely place!

Tbh I would be looking for something posh, for me and my GF to stay in

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 21, 2012
New on TSR

Exclusive Nick Clegg interview

Your questions answered by the deputy prime minister

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.