The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

grace
welcome to our world. Girls have things like that swimming around in our mouths all the time! lol

Speak for yourself, grace! :wink:
Reply 61
piginapoke
I've seen testicles eaten on Fear Factor, it didn't look like that.

Where they fresh!? :smile:
Reply 62
suspicious_fish
Speak for yourself, grace! :wink:

lol, ok, *Grace retracts the previous statement...it applies to herself and does not an reflect accurately on the rest of the female population* :smile:
Reply 63
piginapoke
They weren't all that gamey. The interior looked like a whole bunch of tubes actually. Not dissimilar to brain in a way.

all i know is that when they're pickled they look like hard boiled eggs wrapped in wet toilet paper.
Reply 64
Weird, I assumed they'd be, dunno, kinda filled with capillary type things and very wet and soggy. Still, don't think I could stomach them.
did you know that in thailand you can go to a resaurant where the entire menu is various animals penises or testicles. If you wanted you could go and eat a dockey fallus
Reply 66
wiwarin_mir
did you know that in thailand you can go to a resaurant where the entire menu is various animals penises or testicles. If you wanted you could go and eat a dockey fallus
a wah???
Reply 67
piginapoke
Hehe I really want to try them now. Can you get them here?

lol, i hope not! I've only ever seen them in france, next time im there i'll bring ya back some! :wink:
Reply 68
wiwarin_mir

LOL!!!!!!!!! Eating ass penis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 69
piginapoke
I'll hold you to that. Bring me some horse meat too, lovely!

now horse meat i wouldn't have so much of a problem with *unless 'horse meat' is code for some similarly icky cuisine?!*
A donkey penis
Reply 71
Phallus = Penis
Reply 72
wiwarin_mir
A donkey penis
thats alotta meat!!!!!
Reply 73
Horses are bigger, donkeys suck.
Reply 74
does no one get my oh-so-hilarious pun?! Ass penis?! get it?
Reply 75
Gimp
Horses are bigger, donkeys suck.
really!!! :wink:
Reply 76
So I heard :smile:
Reply 77
grace
does no one get my oh-so-hilarious pun?! Ass penis?! get it?
i dont get it :confused:
Reply 78
~*glitter*~
i dont get it :confused:

:frown:
Reply 79
grace
:frown:
im sorry!!!! :frown: what does it mean then

Latest

Trending

Trending