The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
whats also interesting is that, I always assumed kcl as 25% quite good, and unis like ucl - 50% good, lse - 75% v. good.

Warwick, Durham, Bath, Oxbridge etc. - 100% the best.

Its so suprising to see ppl sad over not getting kcl. i really wanna go lse or oxbridge and seeing ppl cry over kcl is pathetic - kcl aint everything.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
I don't understand anything you just said.

...Are you ok?
Reply 3
how can you not understand the post ....

basically kcl i is aloada *****
Reply 4
Sigh.
Reply 5
:rolleyes:
Reply 6
Your post was so full of errors, both factual and grammatical, that I'm afraid I'm going to have to label you a mere idiot.:smile:

Aren't you studying at King's?
Reply 7
I must agree with Dreama, you say that kings is (and I quote) "aloada *****", yet you want to get into oxbridge or lse with that sort of grammar, I doubt even Huddersfield would take you!! (No insult intended towards those from Huddersfield.):smile:
Reply 8
Furthermore you say that Bath, Warwick and Durham are "100% - the best", this is not strictly true. Personally I would consider kings far better than Bath or Warwick and far more interesting than Durham.
Reply 9
is something missing from the beginning of this thread? what is the context of this rubbish??:confused:
Context = Kilsomo. That's all that's needed.
Kilsomo,

lest we forget,
was the bright spark with all the
"are there any cute girls at King's"
threads in Summer 2005. Classic.
Also enjoys fabricating bizarre stories.
Reply 13
And is a rather rude t**ser, who has no concept whatsoever or either university reputations or grammar!
Reply 14
*of
Reply 15
ovid ur still at school ... and im a kings, so i cant really be arsed to take ur posts seriously as ur jus a little girl to me.
The fact that you're at a university doesn't mean that you cannot take someone else's opinion seriously... you strike me as a right ****-up.
Kilsomo
ovid ur still at school ... and im a kings, so i cant really be arsed to take ur posts seriously as ur jus a little girl to me.

Out-witted by a "little girl". Ouch!
Reply 18
again youre really starting to piss me off now
I wuv doo too, fuzzy wuzzy.

Latest