Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

El Clasico, 21 April 19:00

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I really hate when people criticise Mourinho's tactics and brand them 'negative' or 'defensive. If he needs to resort to those tactics and win the game then I rate the guy.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    Would quite like to see Madrid win this, will more than likely be the standard affair though with Ronaldo going missing and Pepe desperately trying to maim somebody. There'll be the usual shenanigans as well, of which both sides are just as bad as each other for yet the Barca fanboys always try to get on their high horse about.
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Red Lightning)
    I really hate when people criticise Mourinho's tactics and brand them 'negative' or 'defensive. If he needs to resort to those tactics and win the game then I rate the guy.
    I agree when Mourinho does it its negative but when Chelsea do it its a defensive "masterclass, I think however Mourinho found the way they should play and thats with 3 strikers to press them really high up the pitch in to making errors.
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by johnharris19944)
    I agree when Mourinho does it its negative but when Chelsea do it its a defensive "masterclass, I think however Mourinho found the way they should play and thats with 3 strikers to press them really high up the pitch in to making errors.
    In all fairness, Mourinho has such a high quality of players at his disposal one would hope he was somewhat more adventurous. Chelsea's attack (not to mention their defence) isn't in the same league as Madrid's.

Really looking forward to this. I'm going 2-0 Barcelona with a Madrid player (Pepe? Ramos?) being sent for an early bath. :cookie:
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Barcelona will win this match comfortably. Real Madrid have a mental block whenever they face Barcelona and I can't see it being any different this time. Mourinho's record against Barcelona (while at Madrid) has also been nothing short of atrocious.

Barcelona - 3 (Messi (2) and Sanchez)
    Real Madrid - 1 (Benzema)
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingMessi)
    In all fairness, Mourinho has such a high quality of players at his disposal one would hope he was somewhat more adventurous. Chelsea's attack (not to mention their defence) isn't in the same league as Madrid's.

Really looking forward to this. I'm going 2-0 Barcelona with a Madrid player (Pepe? Ramos?) being sent for an early bath. :cookie:
    If anything Chelsea's defense is the same if not slightly better. Madrids left backs are just woeful defensively and Arbeloa has really slowed down. Mourinho should be allowed to choose which formation he wants to come and face Barca with. If they go too attacking they will be cut apart to easily.

I see it being pretty close game. Barcelona 2( Messi,Pedro) - Madrid 1 (Benzema)
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CB91)
    That's bul****. Messi's action was so over the top. Don't forget Jose Guardiola's retarded action with Ronaldo earlier in the match...
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zalachenko)
    That's bul****. Messi's action was so over the top. Don't forget Jose Guardiola's retarded action with Ronaldo earlier in the match...
    Messi's reaction wouldn't have been over the top if Ramos didn't try and break his leg.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CB91)
    Messi's reaction wouldn't have been over the top if Ramos didn't try and break his leg.
    Fair enough, but why hit an old man? What would've been the consequence if Ronaldo had done it in Barcelona?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hoping for a Barcelona win, the reason why is because I want the championship to go right down to the line, I don't particularly like either teams tbh but I do love the drama in this fixture.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough, but why hit an old man? What would've been the consequence if Ronaldo had done it in Barcelona?
    If Ronaldo had done it against Barcelona, he would have been crucified for it.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IWantSomeMushu)
    If Ronaldo had done it against Barcelona, he would have been crucified for it.
    Exactly. What would've happened if Mourinho didn't give the ball to Messi by the sideline? Crucified as well. They talk about Madrid being rough and having a bad image but they are as dirty if not even more.

Oh, and please don't forget this...

and this...

All for the super Barcelona...

• 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Exactly. What would've happened if Mourinho didn't give the ball to Messi by the sideline? Crucified as well. They talk about Madrid being rough and having a bad image but they are as dirty if not even more.

Oh, and please don't forget this...

and this...

All for the super Barcelona...

Oh shut up you tit. Everyone who watches El Classicos know Madrid go out to intentially hurt the Barcelona players. Hence why Pepe gets called a thug.

Oh and lets not mention Mourinho poking someone in the eye... how professional.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Apparently Madrid will be going out to attack the majority of the match. Last time they tried that they lost 5-0 soo...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jordan_1)
    Apparently Madrid will be going out to attack the majority of the match. Last time they tried that they lost 5-0 soo...
    Is that so? Did Mourinho tell you personally?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Come on Madrid.

Ronaldo best player in the world.

Show them how you dick on Messi.

Madrid!!!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Sahin, Carvalho, Lass and Altintop have not travelled with the squad, so Mou will not be going with 3 DMs this time.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    All dem EPL fans be jealous either one of madrid or barcelona would walk away with your title year in year out

They are so much ahead of the EPL teams it's funny.

And before you bring on Chelsea1-0 Barcelona that is a 2 leg game let's wait for the 2nd leg yeeh?

/respect
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Barcelona: Valdés; Dani Alves, Mascherano, Puyol, Adriano; Busquets, Xavi, Thiago; Iniesta, Messi Tello

Casillas - Arbeloa, Sergio Ramos, Pepe, Coentrao - Xabi Alonso, Khedira - Ronaldo, Ozil, Di María - Benzema

Apparently these are the teams..
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Wooo can't wait till kick off! Hala Madrid!

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 22, 2012
New on TSR

What do you think of the BBC?

UK Parliament wants to hear your views

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered football match discussion threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.