The Student Room Group

does anybody know??

Hello,i know im gonna ask a stupid question but i just want to know that is it possible to know now how many days and which days i'll need to go to uni(i know we will get the ultimate timetable in september....
At most unis, about 10 weeks per term (mon to fri), beginning mid-sept/ october, mid jan, and mid april. Your uni might have a timetable on its website.
Ask people who are on the course already what there hours are and you will get a rough estimate?
Reply 3
This will vary so much between unis and subjects that it's impossible to say. Some will have solid 9-5 monday to friday, others will have 10 or fewer contact hours
Some unis have sample timetables on their websites for specific timetables (obviously subject to change from year to year). Term dates will be on all uni websites :smile:
Reply 5
Hmmm thank u all...i will be studying B.SC biomedical sciences in university of westminster...anybody have any idea????
Original post by dgr8888
Hmmm thank u all...i will be studying B.SC biomedical sciences in university of westminster...anybody have any idea????

Contact the admissions team in the biomedical sciences department at Westminster and ask them for yourself as they will probably be able to give you a fairly comprehensive answer. Most universities have a static timetable which changes very little year by year unless there's a specific reason to have a change, so they will probably know already how many hours a week you'll need to be in etc.
Original post by dgr8888

Contact the admissions team in the biomedical sciences department at Westminster and ask them for yourself as they will probably be able to give you a fairly comprehensive answer. Most universities have a static timetable which changes very little year by year unless there's a specific reason to have a change, so they will probably know already how many hours a week you'll need to be in etc. Universities are generally pretty helpful, particularly if you need to know your timetable to arrange things like childcare.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending