The Student Room Group

AQA English Language and Literature B ELLB3 - Unseen Texts Guide and Model Answer

Scroll to see replies

I have never met someone as incredible as you. You need to change your name to "therealhero" instead of "noheroes" because honestly I think you saved the lives of thousands of people doing this exam. Thank you so much!!!!! (p.s. if I was marking that essay I'd probably give it a 100 out of 48 marks because honestly it was incredible. Even though your grammar was not perfect and you didn't include theories, your analysis was AMAZING).
Original post by waitingforuni
I have never met someone as incredible as you. You need to change your name to "therealhero" instead of "noheroes" because honestly I think you saved the lives of thousands of people doing this exam. Thank you so much!!!!! (p.s. if I was marking that essay I'd probably give it a 100 out of 48 marks because honestly it was incredible. Even though your grammar was not perfect and you didn't include theories, your analysis was AMAZING).

This made me quite emotional. Thank you so, so much for the kind words. Hopefully, it's still as relevant as it was 3 years ago :smile:
Original post by NoHeroes94
This made me quite emotional. Thank you so, so much for the kind words. Hopefully, it's still as relevant as it was 3 years ago :smile:

haha no problem, it's absolutely relevant because the specification hasn't changed. Honestly I just memorized the way you structured your essay and then memorized your plan because it seems pretty great. Not sure if I could write all of that in just over an hour but I think even if I had half that essay, with that amount of detail it'd get a really good grade. Luckily examiners have pointed out that they don't need full analysis of the entire extract because they're aware of time constraints, so they just need the essay to be really in depth (quality not quantity). I think that's the only reason why I got an A for my AS essay (I did really in-depth analysis but wrote like 3 paragraphs). Obviously A2 will be harder, and my exam is in 8 hours (I should probably sleep) but thank you so much for your help, I feel like I should buy you a basket of mini muffins because I've never been given such an in-depth tutorial on writing essays by teachers or anyone else. Hope you're enjoying uni! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending