The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MrJim
White people didn't invent racism, Arabs did. Look it up.

Technically it would have been the Jews if you look at the curse of Ham story in Genesis, which was used later to justify having African slaves.

But racism has probably been around since humans have existed.
Reply 181
It's so obvious. I really want someone to put through a piece of law called the "poor white's protection act" or something. Things such as suggesting racism against whites cannot exist, pimping women from a group regarded exploitable due to cultural differences or implying that a woman either deserved or enjoyed a rape should all be classified as specific hate crimes with 10 year minimum sentences.

Oh and if any angry simpletons try and riot over it, water cannon them into the gutter.
Original post by Indo-Chinese Food
Agree in this case, particulalry because it was a planned an organised rape by a collection of animals that clearly havnt done this just once.

Im more confused why some of the 20 year olds only got put into Young offender institutions instead of prison, since when was 20 a 'young offender' :confused:

PS - Skipbell = lulubell?

I think Young Offenders' Institutes can take up to 25 year olds. My mum has a job offer for HMP/YOI Isis and said something to this affect.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by MrJim
It's so obvious. I really want someone to put through a piece of law called the "poor white's protection act" or something. Things such as suggesting racism against whites cannot exist, pimping women from a group regarded exploitable due to cultural differences or implying that a woman either deserved or enjoyed a rape should all be classified as specific hate crimes with 10 year minimum sentences.

Oh and if any angry simpletons try and riot over it, water cannon them into the gutter.

I found the thread!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1892042&page=3&p=35824472#post35824472

It's post 44 on that page where he says it. Read a bit of the thread, the anti- white nuts were out in full force
Reply 184
Original post by JD.27
I agree nobody ever points the finger the other way as far as racism is concerned where in a lot of cases white people are the victims of racial crime.
But at the same time white people aren't victimised the same way immigrants/muslims/blacks are on a national scale through media outlets like the Daily Mail, unless they happen to be gay of course.

whites are victimized and painted as racist by the media by faaaaaaaaaaar. it's been going on for years...whites get it worst from the media because nothing you say against a white will be called racist.... every incident has been glamourized to make whites and only whites look racist. says alot that.

society is PC. does PC represent white people? no, it's against us. whites face all the PC racism. how can a white person work PC to her advantage? exactly, she or he cannot.

the fact that incidents are only called racist when a white is the agressor is racist in itself.

learn something.
Reply 185
Original post by JD.27
I agree nobody ever points the finger the other way as far as racism is concerned where in a lot of cases white people are the victims of racial crime.
But at the same time white people aren't victimised the same way immigrants/muslims/blacks are on a national scale through media outlets like the Daily Mail, unless they happen to be gay of course.

Black people's mental health association
Black and Asian therapists online
National BME mental health network
Federation of Black housing organizations
The Black Londoners forum
The Black Police association
Positive action in Housing
Asianfaces.co.uk,Asian modelling service
Society of Black lawyers,London
Society of Asian lawyers,London
BlackLawyersDirectory.com
asianjobsite.co.uk
BlackandAsiangrad.ac.uk
Ethnic media Group
Al-Nisa Muslim Women's Group
Al-Nur Muslim Women's Association
Antrim Chinese Community Association
Barnardos Chinese Lay Health Project
Chinese Welfare Association
The Windsor Fellowship
Sponsors for Educational opportunity,(SEO)London
BlackBritain.co.uk
EthnicBritain.co.uk
emjobsite.co.uk
Link Net Mentoring
Suga fix media arts
Sussex Black police Association
The National Black Writers and Artist Association
Black students Association
UK Black teachers Association
Black UK online
Ashiana Housing Association Ltd.
UK Asian business directory
Asian People's Disability alliance
Asian arts agency
Black Enterprise awards
BlackEngineer.com
AIM magazine
Natwest Bank (Asian Entrepreneurs Unit)
Asian Voice
Black womens rape action Project,BWRAP,London
The Drum,African,asian arts venue,Birmingham
Black training and enterprise group
UK Black Pride
Ethnic Minority Foundation,London
Oshwal Elderly Welfare Association,Surrey
Ethnic Minority and Black Regional Action for Community Empowerment (EMBRACE),Birmingham
MENTER,Regional network for Black / Minority Ethnic (BME) voluntary organisations
Black and Minority Ethnic Elders Group,Scotland
Latin American elderly project,London
Latin American golden years day centre
Naz project London,Sexual health & AIDS prevention(NPL)
The Black Fundraisers Network,London
Black Arts Alliance,Manchester
Southall Black sisters,Middlesex
Black student union
Dudley Black regeneration council
Black Professional events,events planners
Black Health Agency,Manchester
National Association for the advancement of Black people,
African Caribbean Development agency (ACDA)
African caribbean education and training services (ACETS)
Amaani Tallawah mental health support services,Nottingham
APNA arts,Nottingham
Asian day centre,Nottingham
Broxtowe African Caribbean Elders group
BUILD Nottingham Mentor project
Calabash supplementory school
Afrik-African International Network,Nottingham
Asian mens group
Somerset Black development agency (SBDA)
Black families education support group,Bath & somerset

how many of these organizations do whites have? 0.
Original post by JD.27
I'd be interested in hearing in your view which one of Hitler's achievements were admirable...

The fact he managed to take over a huge part of europe with barely anyone realising until it was too late, and although not admirable, how he managed to kill so many people and do so much horror yet again without barely anyone knowing or doing anything about it. the power he gained although so evil was immense.

also he had other admirable (to me, lol) qualities like being anti animal cruelty and anti smoking. cant complain at that
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 187
Original post by badcheesecrispy
i know white girls who avoid pakistani men. a lot are aware of their attitudes. its not racist it is just realist, they think and are brought up different views on women than us and we need to accept that and make allowances for it, first by educating all girls to stay away from these men, im sure theres a stereotypical profile of pakistan man who is committing this. seems that way to me. teach the girls to avoid. better safe than sorry.

What happens when those Pakistani men have to work in an environment where there are females also at work? What happens if they are studying in an environment where there are also females present? Does segregation have to be implemented?
Reply 188
The white organisations are tiny and ultra violent.

National Alliance (USA)
National Alliance (Can)
The Order
BNP
NF
BPP
FN (france)
VB (bel)
the hell's angels
W.A.R.
Still Hilfe
O.D.E.S.S.A.
Arkan's Tigers
Combat 18
Blood & Honour
etc

Mainstream one's don't exist as such, but I imagine they will in the future, when whites aren't such dominant majority. Other ethnic groups will be annoyed, because that means they can't exploit poor whites as much, but it's obvious that one day whites will not only be a minority, but also think like one.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 189
Original post by MrJim
Admirable is the wrong word. Impressive is the word. I'm not praising him, I'm saying, if white people are scum of the earth retards who's women are slags and who are hipocritical zionists then explain that german boy. I'm just trying to take a pre-emtive strike on what islamists must think of the whiteys. I support the right of israel to defend itself personally and have no beef with the jews.

If you were looking for achievements of any white people surely there are a lot more noteworthy than those of Hitler?
Also be careful when deriding other races, say what you want about extremist muslims but if you go through history every race has a rich culture filled with extraordinary achievements in various fields.
Original post by murcielago998
Not racist, fine, but brings a tear to my eye knowing there are honest, decent people out there who would avoid me because they see me as a threat.

i did say there must be a stereotypical profile we should suggest they avoid. obviously there are loads of pakistanis who would be fine to date. i didnt say that so please dont think i recommend avoiding all foreign people. that would be a horrible thing for me to say.
Reply 191
The fact he managed to take over a huge part of europe with barely anyone realising until it was too late, and although not admirable, how he managed to kill so many people and do so much horror yet again without barely anyone knowing or doing anything about it. the power he gained although so evil was immense.

also he had other admirable (to me, lol) qualities like being anti animal cruelty and anti smoking. cant complain at that

But he is hardly exclusive in these, a lot of conquerers over time have taken over vast amounts of land.
Just saying it was a pretty strange example to use when considering white people who have achieved something, a lot more credible and productive examples that could be used.
Original post by effofex
What happens when those Pakistani men have to work in an environment where there are females also at work? What happens if they are studying in an environment where there are also females present? Does segregation have to be implemented?

segregation is already being implemented in the profile i described please see my last post to the other member. of course these situations are different. i meant recommending younger girls not to date older men of these profiles. something must be done. clearly the other community isnt tackling it with education them selves.
Original post by JD.27
But he is hardly exclusive in these, a lot of conquerers over time have taken over vast amounts of land.
Just saying it was a pretty strange example to use when considering white people who have achieved something, a lot more credible and productive examples that could be used.

yes very true hitler shouldnt be held up as an example. i was just explaining the crazy immense thing he managed to achieve. his reign is wildly known as the worst catastrophe in modern history. everyone knows who hitler is. there are many white celebrities and such you could better use, people who have done lots of humanitarian and charity work. simon cowell maybe, lol. Dont think even he has or will ever have hitlers power though.

people of all races have done something fantastic and great for the world silly conversation we are having really. would be better if we could all discuss the cultural problems with both sides. would produce a better outcome than this backbiting on how much good or bad one race has done. there has been problems with the introduction and forced living together of different culture and this must be tackled. it is destroying peoples lives. young peoples who do not deserve it or ask for this.
Reply 194
segregation is already being implemented in the profile i described please see my last post to the other member. of course these situations are different. i meant recommending younger girls not to date older men of these profiles. something must be done. clearly the other community isnt tackling it with education them selves.

I'm not referring to dating. I'm referring specifically to a work environment. Especially in a city such as London, it is very difficult to implement segregation in a work environment, and would be very counterproductive to a company's functioning if people who have previously cooperated on certain projects/sales teams etc. are then relocated to a different department just to satisfy segregation criteria.
Original post by Skipbell
Five men involved in raping and sexually assaulting two Shropshire teenagers have been jailed for more than 38 years.

The two Telford victims, aged 15 and 16, were abducted and lured to a dingy Birmingham flat where ringleaders Amar Hussain and Shamrez Rashid repeatedly attacked them, Birmingham Crown Court heard.

Both girls were victims of a series of sex attacks after being plied with alcohol during the 36-hour ordeal in November 2009.

Yesterday, at the end of a four-week trial, Rashid, 20, was given 11 years in a Young Offenders Institution for rape and four concurrent sentences for another rape, abduction of a child, attempted rape and an attempted sexual assault.

Hussain, 21, was jailed for 10 years for three rape offences, involving both victims, and a concurrent sentence for the abduction of a child.

The court was told that after attacking the girls, Rashid and Hussain ‘in effect offered them up to their friends’.

Rashid grinned and laughed in the dock during the hearing and his supporters hurled abuse at the judge as he passed sentence.

Jahbar Rafiq, 28, received eight years for rape and sexual assault and Adil Saleem, 21, was also jailed for eight years for rape.

Amer Choudhrey, 20, was given 15 months at a Young Offenders Institution for the abduction of a child and one offence of sexual assault.

The 5 males also referred to the girls as ‘slags’.

Jahbar Rafiq, Amer Choudhrey, Adil Saleem, Amar Hussain, Shamrez Rashid deny the charge.

Read more: http://www.shropshirestar.com/news/2012/04/21/247339/#ixzz1sg2SpRRG

On top of their sentencing, they should be medically and physically castrated so that there will be no doubt they can ever commit such atrocities again. I know some people will think this wrong, but I think this is far better than leaving the possibility of re-offending, which some men will do.
Original post by MrJim
Yes I deny it. A lot of white men think white women are a bit too slutty nowadays.

this is true and as a white man it disgusts me to see. women should and are allowed to do what they like just like us. some man doesnt like it but at the same time we are not brought up to think raping them is ok because we do not like their freedom. that is the problem
Original post by effofex
I'm not referring to dating. I'm referring specifically to a work environment. Especially in a city such as London, it is very difficult to implement segregation in a work environment, and would be very counterproductive to a company's functioning if people who have previously cooperated on certain projects/sales teams etc. are then relocated to a different department just to satisfy segregation criteria.

do you think i meant implement a nazi regime of seperating pakistan men from white women. i dont want this at all totally crazy. i know myself a lot of nice pakistans there are a foreign community where i live blackpool.

i meant educate the young white girls, the specific demographic this keeps happening to to stay away from the typical profile of the offenders. you should agree that the profiles are always similar on both the girls and mans accounts.
Reply 198
do you think i meant implement a nazi regime of seperating pakistan men from white women. i dont want this at all totally crazy. i know myself a lot of nice pakistans there are a foreign community where i live blackpool.

i meant educate the young white girls, the specific demographic this keeps happening to to stay away from the typical profile of the offenders. you should agree that the profiles are always similar on both the girls and mans accounts.

Why not just prosecute every perpetrator of these crimes and make it clear to everyone (regardless of gender and ethnicity) that it is illegal to engage in any form of sexual activity when anyone who is:

a) under the age of 16, and
b) who does not provide written or recordable consent.
Original post by effofex
Why not just prosecute every perpetrator of these crimes and make it clear to everyone (regardless of gender and ethnicity) that it is illegal to engage in any form of sexual activity when anyone who is:

a) under the age of 16, and
b) who does not provide written or recordable consent.

that happens if it gets as far as court but it hasnt because of political correct ness. the odd demographics show that the minority from pakistan think it is more ok to do this than other minorities or similar. something should be done. why do you just want to avoid addressing the core problem? is it because of your pc belief? if it is then im sorry for you.

Latest

Trending

Trending