Scroll to see replies

I Love Peace = X (Variable)
I Love Jesus = X (Variable)

Jesus = Peace

X=X

I Love Jesus.
Reply 21
The Mudman
It sounds narcissistic I know, but I always feel like God's taking the piss. You know what I mean? Not so much testing me, as seeing how far He can push me before I break...

That's how I felt for a long time; like God had this vendetta against me to make even the little things really hard but that's not true. God only gives us as much as we can handle which is comforting because we know that whatever happenes we can get through it with God and it also makes me feel stronger as a Christian!

Hey to shinytoy! Glad to hear your service went well, I pray that you can continue to be moved in your day to day life:smile:

God Bless,

Ruth
Reply 22
AlocAcoc
I Love Peace = X (Variable)
I Love Jesus = X (Variable)

Jesus = Peace

X=X

I Love Jesus.

Mate you're a genius.
I Know :smile:
Reply 24
Root
God only gives us as much as we can handle which is comforting because we know that whatever happenes we can get through it with God and it also makes me feel stronger as a Christian!

So God only gives people who get tortured and murdered stuff they can handle and get through?
Reply 25
did they all believe in Him? if so, possibly.

i think Antony Walker died as a role model to go against the stereotype of blacks. He surely would be in heaven
Umhm, I love Jesus too. I mean, what a guy.
Root
That's how I felt for a long time; like God had this vendetta against me to make even the little things really hard but that's not true. God only gives us as much as we can handle which is comforting because we know that whatever happenes we can get through it with God and it also makes me feel stronger as a Christian!
Hey to shinytoy! Glad to hear your service went well, I pray that you can continue to be moved in your day to day life:smile:

God Bless,

Ruth

I'd never thought of it that way before. Thank you :smile:
Reply 28
He is amazing. i am glad we can share in One Love
Reply 29
shinytoy
did they all believe in Him? if so, possibly.

i think Antony Walker died as a role model to go against the stereotype of blacks. He surely would be in heaven

So you think little 10 year old girls who are good Christians would be absolutely fine with being abducted raped and murdered because they believe in God?
Does anyone here know how I can join the Hare Krishnas?
Reply 31
The Mudman
Does anyone here know how I can join the Hare Krishnas?

Hare Krishnas are not Christians as they do not believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
Popa Dom
So you think little 10 year old girls who are good Christians would be absolutely fine with being abducted raped and murdered because they believe in God?

They're the lucky ones - an eternity of sitting on a cloud singing psalms, and all they had to do was get raped and dumped in a ditch somewhere?

The rest of us have to work for it - CHORE!
If I'd wanted to be Christian, I would have asked how to become one. Personally, my attention is held better by noisy instruments...
Reply 34
Glad you enjoyed your ceremony, shinytoy? Did you convert to Catholicism from a different denomination, or did you 'find your faith'?
Reply 35
Popa Dom

If anyone says they would be; they'd be lying. They'd be scared stiff and it would be a huge emotional trauma if they survived. I'm not sure the point you are trying to make here but just because you are a Christian it doesn't make things easier to deal with-you just know that you're not doing it on your own but ultimately that you can get through it.
Reply 36
phawkins1988
Glad you enjoyed your ceremony, shinytoy? Did you convert to Catholicism from a different denomination, or did you 'find your faith'?

i was church of england, but then Jesus showed me the Way was through Catholicism. i really am grateful to Him
Reply 37
Root
If anyone says they would be; they'd be lying. They'd be scared stiff and it would be a huge emotional trauma if they survived. I'm not sure the point you are trying to make here but just because you are a Christian it doesn't make things easier to deal with-you just know that you're not doing it on your own but ultimately that you can get through it.

it does make it easier. the more you pray, Jesus will see how sad it was and will giev you strength and fill you with peace.

its important to remember God gave us free will, he didnt make those girls get raped/killed. but He can help them through it if they seek Him
Reply 38
Root

The point I was making was that someone said God only puts you through stuff that you can cope with, then someone else suggested it only applied if you believed in God, whereas its patently obvious that a 10 year old girl, Christian or not could not cope with such a traumatic experience. Was just getting annoyed with people saying nice-sounding things that really don't mean much.
shinytoy
i was church of england, but then Jesus showed me the Way was through Catholicism. i really am grateful to Him

But are you happy? Happy with your change to Catholicism? It would seem from you're other thread you are not.

Latest

Trending

Trending