The Student Room Group
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath

Bath Spa Accommodation

Hello :smile:

I have applied and firmed my place at Bath Spa Uni to do Business & Management / Philosophy & Ethics.
However, I am struggling to decide on what accommodation to apply for.
Does anyone have any thoughts as to whether I should be on or off campus?
Also any info on the subjects I have chosen?

Thanks!
Reply 1
Original post by BellaSophie

I have applied and firmed my place at Bath Spa Uni to do Business & Management / Philosophy & Ethics.

Thanks!

Hey :smile:

I firmed my place for Pharmacy.
When I was looking for accommodation, most the places I wanted had already been fully booked. I decided on the Cleveland Buildings because looking at what's left, theyre probably the best. Although it is of campus, its not that far away.
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath
Reply 2
Original post by BellaSophie

Thanks!

I've firmed my place for History & after tours of the Newton Park Accomodation & the Waterside Accomodation i've decided to put Waterside then Charlton as my first choices. The girl I spoke to who lives in Waterside said Newton Park is a bit far out & i'm the type of person who likes to be in the thick of things & wanted to be close to the city centre so thought off site would be better :smile:
Hey! I'm currently at Bath Spa and lived in Charlton Court. I'd really recommend choosing either Charlton or Waterside as there's about 650 students right next to each other so you're bound to make some really good friends! It's a short walk to town which is handy and there's a bus (5) which goes into town and takes just over 5 minutes to get in! Students mainly go out clubbing in the centre of Bath so it's easy to get to whereas on campus you have to rely on buses late at night which can get annoying! Also Charlton/waterside is really near the big sainsburys as well as potential friends in independent housing! Hope this helps!
I lived I'm Sydney In my first year and it was the best by far, especially as I was coming such a long way from home to a strange city, I wanted to be on campus. I still live in bath now after finishing my degree! X

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 5
I'm going to be living in Sydney and I'm doing Business Management! Are you living in Sydney?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending