Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Mamas and Papas interview tomorrow!

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I have an interview with them tomorrow and I am sooooooooooo nervous. Any tips? Those who have had interviews with them/have a job with them, what sort of questions will they ask me? I want to be as prepared as ever as I really want the job.

Also what's the wage there? is it minimum wage? That's not too important to me but I earn slightly above minimum wage at my current job and was just wondering. I'm 24 so.

thanks!
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    The band? Cool, nah just kidding... they'll most probably ask you why you want to work there, why you are the best candidate/what makes you unique... they may ask you about the store, so you should do some research if you don't know anything already i'm not sure what the wage is but hope this helps
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Thanks you! I feel slightly unprepared but I guess you have to just wing it!

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 22, 2012
New on TSR

GCSE mocks revision

Talk study tips this weekend

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.