Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey! Sign in to get help with your study questionsNew here? Join for free to post

Edexcel Unit 2 Option C January 2012

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    How far do you agree with the view that Frances Mary Buss 'transformed the whole educational scene for women in the second half of the nineteenth century'?

Please can someone look at this and tell me what marks it would be out of 40? Prefer a teacher, but any one take a look please + tell me how to improve it.

Cheers
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: pdf Buss Question.pdf (24.7 KB, 555 views)
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    hi i read your answer it was very good, but i'm not a teacher
    I'm finding this unit troubling especially as my history teacher for this unit is awful, but how are you finding the course? i'm finding it difficult and i'm very worried because i have no notes for this unit just my textbooks
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tasha_a)
    hi i read your answer it was very good, but i'm not a teacher
    I'm finding this unit troubling especially as my history teacher for this unit is awful, but how are you finding the course? i'm finding it difficult and i'm very worried because i have no notes for this unit just my textbooks
    i am worried too, but more worried about Unit 1 D3 + D4

look at mark schemes + examiners reports from previous years, they help

if i get my notes finished i will put them on here
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, my teacher gave us a pack of all the previous past papers, so i'll be going through those.

Btw if you want someone to look at your essay that you posted you could post it on this website - http://www.schoolhistory.co.uk/stude...showtopic=6762

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 3, 2012
New on TSR

GCSE mocks revision

Talk study tips this weekend

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.