The Student Room Group

3 weeks , 8 exams ?25% work done motivation?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Remember Shaq is watching you and will judge you if you don't work.
Original post by Mus9
got 8 exams only ready for 2 exams , need motivation , howww?>

and isit tooo late to revise with 3 weeks left will i just fail ?

And here I was thinking I was the only one!! lol I am doing 6 As level exams after 3weeks and I don't think I even done 25% of revision. I started revision today and will carry on till the exams are done. I don't know wether it will work or not, we will find that one out in Augst. I am not proud of my self but still I should never give up. I think you should do the same as well. try to use the three weeks as productively as possible.
Good Luck and remmember never give up!!!
Original post by Mus9
got 8 exams only ready for 2 exams , need motivation , howww?>

and isit tooo late to revise with 3 weeks left will i just fail ?

And here I was thinking I was the only one lol
I got 6 AS level exams ater 3 weeks and I havent even done 25% of my revision. I started revising today. I am not saying you should leave your revision to the last minute (as I am not very proud of my self for doing that and it gets very strussfull), but 3weeks is enough for last minute revision if you put as much effort in to it and try to use every houre productively. I did that for my GCSE and I got As and Bs. This means you should never give up even though it is 3weeks.
Try your Best,
Good luck :smile:
Original post by ummm
I have to say... I keep seeing your sig, and it's so adoreable! It makes me smile every time! hahaha!

:girl:
I thought it didn't send the first time!! ?!! :/
Yey 5% of my revision done and the rest is still pending.......
Waht about you. Did u give up or r u still trying?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending