The Student Room Group

Imperial Medics

Hi,

I have heard imperial works their students a lot harder than the other london med schools. Is this true? How much homework is given on an average night (in hours)? How much free time is given?

Many thanks,

JT80
Original post by JTeighty
Hi,

I have heard imperial works their students a lot harder than the other london med schools. Is this true? How much homework is given on an average night (in hours)? How much free time is given?

Many thanks,

JT80

I live with (first year) medics. They never do any work ever.
Original post by I'mBadAtMaths
I live with (first year) medics. They never do any work ever.

This sounds likely. . .
I'm not an ICSM student but I doubt they have to work much harder than other medical schools, london or otherwise.
Besides, the amount of work you put in will vary depending on how well you want to do :tongue:

And you don't exactly get nightly 'homeworks' at uni :lol:

There will be projects that they probably have to complete, but I don't know anything about what they get up to with regards to work specifics
Reply 4
I'm an imperial medic (first year). There are plenty of people here who have siblings on medical courses at other unis, and they say the content we are given is much more than at some of those unis, kings etc. Yes, expect to not do much work throughout the year, but when it comes to exams, you definitely start making up the hours (upon hours).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending