Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to have your say on this topicNew here? Join for free to post

Right, so fat women wearing mini-skirts & pretty much a bra on a night out = fine but

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    somebody walking around topless who has the absolute perfect male body of/like zyzz is an absolute douchebag?

What the heck is wrong with modern society???

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1979372

I post this thread and get over -200 neg points in over 60 neg reps, yet you see these Geordie and Northern women walking around in mini-skirts and nobody says a thing to them.

Why is it 'normal' for them to go out like that, and not for somebody to go to uni topless? The topless even has the ideal body, when the women clearly don't...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:

is surely better to turn up to lectures or a club, than...

• 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    And to anybody who mentions British weather like they did in the other thread, the women dress like that even around Christmas time...
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Lectures are not clubs.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Is it possible that it is in fact you that thinks you have the perfect body and you are raging that no one thinks it's okay to walk about showing off? I just find it hard to see how someone could care this much otherwise.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morecambebay)
    Lectures are not clubs.
    People said Zyzz would be a douchebag for going to a club topless too though. Yet nobody says anything to these women.

Also, what's the difference between a lecture and a club. Before joining my university, no male was told, don't come in topless. I've seen people come in onesies, fancy dress, etc. One was a roman, so he was half-topless due to the hercules dress thing.

So what's wrong with full-topless if you have the right body for it?
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    oh give up will you

what has fat got to do with anything? what has being northern got to do with anything? i thought you weren't judgemental?

no, a woman going out in a micro skirt and a bra would not be looked upon favourably if she wondered around like that.. let's put this in the same situation shall we because a night out is not the same as going to university (ie. your other thread)... so let's say at uni.

most people would judge her as being "slutty" or "easy"... would laugh at her, she would get a lot of negative comments... MORE than a guy with a ripped body going out topless.

no one would say anything to women dressed like this? who are you kidding?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Norton1)
    Is it possible that it is in fact you that thinks you have the perfect body and you are raging that no one thinks it's okay to walk about showing off? I just find it hard to see how someone could care this much otherwise.
    Even if that was the case, I worked ****ing hard to make my body my temple, my life, my beauty, my dream.

So why can't I walk around showing it off? Simon Cowell can in his 300+ grand car, yet he's not deemed a douchebag...
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Regarding your previous thread, the reason a guy walking around uni with a top off makes him a douchebag is because there is no reason to walk around with your shirt off, the same goes for a woman walking around uni in a bikini. So STFU and stop getting so worked up over this.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    who are you to determine who has the "ideal body" and who doesn't?

unless you're planning to **** them, you shouldn't waste your time judging if a person is attractive or not.

university is not the most appropriate place on earth to go topless, whereas on a night out people are allowed to wear anything they want. so don't try to compare this situation to what women wear in nightclubs, because you're just being dumb and judgemental.
    • 101 followers

ReputationRep:
    Why post this thread, when you only posted the other, pretty much exact same thread, 3 hours ago?

Also, there appears to be something wrong with his face
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -Someone-Like-You-)
    People said Zyzz would be a douchebag for going to a club topless too though. Yet nobody says anything to these women.

Also, what's the difference between a lecture and a club. Before joining my university, no male was told, don't come in topless. I've seen people come in onesies, fancy dress, etc. One was a roman, so he was half-topless due to the hercules dress thing.

So what's wrong with full-topless if you have the right body for it?
    Why are you comparing topless men to women with clothes on?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:

So why can't I walk around showing it off? Simon Cowell can in his 300+ grand car, yet he's not deemed a douchebag...
    Yes he is
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I wish I had the OP's problems.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Dude...you're starting to develop an unhealthy obsession with topless guys
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    yet you see these Geordie and Northern women walking around in mini-skirts and nobody says a thing to them.
    Essex is in the north?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by de_monies)

Also, there appears to be something wrong with his face
    :rofl: Lol

Am I missing something here, who is this 'zyzz' guy? And why is he 'famous'? And OP haven't you just posted his photo in another thread?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Even if that was the case, I worked ****ing hard to make my body my temple, my life, my beauty, my dream.

Mmm. Think I've touched a nerve.
    • 23 followers

ReputationRep:
    :rofl2: keep posting threads please
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    yet you see these Geordie and Northern women walking around in mini-skirts and nobody says a thing to them.
    Nobody would say anything to a guy walking round topless either, it's just what they'd be thinking, and they'd probably be thinking worse of the woman in the mini-skirt tbh providing it was in the same situation.

Personally I think it does depend on weather, but that nights out are different because of alcohol being involved and the dressing up aspect of it, whereas uni is more casual wear. In that sense you can't really compare a woman in a mini-skirt on a cold night out with a guy with his top off at uni on a cold day, but if they guy was topless on a night out then I wouldn't think anything of it.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 23, 2012
New on TSR

Exclusive Nick Clegg interview

Your questions answered by the deputy prime minister

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.