The Student Room Group

What is the BEST source of energy for a revision all nighter?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cuckoo99
i did an all nighter once with my mates, though we weren't doing any revision ;p we each drank 2 cups of tea, smoked bud, listened to bob marley while playing hogs of war. ended up going to bed at 6:30 am and felt like utter **** the next day, but it was worth it lol, though if you are revising i wouldnt smoke the weed as you wont concentrate on the work lol :tongue: tea/coffee/energy drink is the way forward for revising.

Probly gunna get neg for being such a badman xD hahaha

thanks for the tip brotha
Original post by janet9
Modafinil which also goes by the name Provigil - if you could get your hands on it. A friend at Cambridge told me of a student dealer who sold it for £10 a pill during their finals. I haven't tried it, but I do know someone who was a regular pill popper during finals who went 60-ish hours without sleep and was "in the zone", 100% throughout.

They cost less than £1 each he must have made loads.
Reply 42
Was just about to say modafinil, but i've just taken one and i'm feeling really weird and spaced out now. Great, coursework failed.
Low doses of methamphetamine would be the best but it is definately not worth it. Any stimulant will do the job.
Reply 44
Original post by Sternumator
They cost less than £1 each he must have made loads.

Desperate times, my friend. Desperate times.

And most people never heard of it anyway, at least not back at that time. Would you (or anyone reading) know a reliable place to get some?
Original post by cuckoo99
i did an all nighter once with my mates, though we weren't doing any revision ;p we each drank 2 cups of tea, smoked bud, listened to bob marley while playing hogs of war. ended up going to bed at 6:30 am and felt like utter **** the next day, but it was worth it lol, though if you are revising i wouldnt smoke the weed as you wont concentrate on the work lol :tongue: tea/coffee/energy drink is the way forward for revising.

Probly gunna get neg for being such a badman xD hahaha

Reply 46
Original post by seasons of wither
the best part is, he knows just how badass he is.

on topic, i would recommend ice cold, fizzy drinks and copious amounts of bananas if you feel you must do this.

i know right XD was waiting for the picture to be posted ;p
Reply 47
I did an all nighter with KX energy drink.. worked for me.. got my history coursework in, result!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending