The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

Liverpool John Moores, Cambridge Court 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by JadeBarber
#[INDENT]I know me too, it's right strange! Where abouts do you live, Im from Sheffield so it's not too far away for me really :smile: yeah I'm moving in on Saturday 8th, you?[/INDENT]

Ahh. Im from crewe in cheshire so about an hour away. And hopefully moving in on the 8th aswell but that would require me to be organised which isnt one of my strong points (:
Liverpool
Reply 61
Original post by JessQ
Ahh. Im from crewe in cheshire so about an hour away. And hopefully moving in on the 8th aswell but that would require me to be organised which isnt one of my strong points (:

haha awh, well hopefully I'll see you there! we should try and everyone to go out for a drink the first night :smile:
Hay :smile:

I'm in C Block, Flat 44 Room 3
Reply 63
Hey :smile: I'm studying international journalism and I'm in block B flat 026. Was just wondering anyone live near by or in the same flat? :smile:
hii! Im in the flat next to you haha! so excited. flat 20
Reply 65
Aww cool :smile: what you studying?
Hi, I'm lucy, ill be going to flat 20 which i think is in block B. Would love to know if anyone else is around? I'll be studying Fine Art. :smile:
Original post by Rufu
Aww cool :smile: what you studying?

Ah hello :smile: im doing Fine art, you excited to move in ?
Reply 68
Yes I'm excited bit nervous as well ha! But should be good :smile: what about you? When you moving in? the 8th?
Original post by AshVicPic
Hi, i'm going to be living in cambridge court this September, Block B :smile: Can't seem to find any of my flatmates though!

I'm in block B too :smile: what flat are you in?
Original post by Rufu
Yes I'm excited bit nervous as well ha! But should be good :smile: what about you? When you moving in? the 8th?

Yeah the 8th :smile: yourself? Im more nervous than excited at the minute aha
Reply 71
I'm between the 8th - 9th don't know hehe have you found people that are in your flat? :smile:
noo, :frown: have you? Ive only joined tonight, and im in italy at the minute which makes things just awkward.
Reply 73
Noo I have met no one which is making me more nervous!
Yeah thats the same for me haha, at least Ive met someone nearby!
Reply 75
Exactly :smile:
haha do you have facebook? where abouts are you from?
Reply 77
Yes my facebook is Olivia S Atherton and I'm from Leeds/Liverpool hehe
Original post by Rufu
Yes my facebook is Olivia S Atherton and I'm from Leeds/Liverpool hehe

Had a look but couldnt find you :s-smilie: my names Lucy Bretherton if you want to try to find me instead haha x
Reply 79
What color hair have you got? Because a couple of people have come up :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest