Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Lincoln university fine art!

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hello I am applying to Lincoln University this year and was wondering who else has applied for Fine Art and what accomodation also?!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I got a conditional for fine art Junxion as my accommodation!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hiya I've firmed fine art at Lincoln. I put brayford (on campus) as my first choice and brayford quays as my second
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hi! Lincoln is my first choice for fine art! Danesgate house is my first choice and Cathedral street apartments as second!
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jojojoanne)
    Hi! Lincoln is my first choice for fine art! Danesgate house is my first choice and Cathedral street apartments as second!
    im not fine art im business and finance but its nice to find someone who put danesgate as their first like everyone seems to forget about it lol my first two choices for accommodation are same as yours so who knows may see you there
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannah-may)
    im not fine art im business and finance but its nice to find someone who put danesgate as their first like everyone seems to forget about it lol my first two choices for accommodation are same as yours so who knows may see you there
    That's nice! Good to know someone before going to a new place like that!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jojojoanne)
    Danesgate House is my first choice too! Glad to see someone put it as there first choice!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I'm doing Fine Art this year! I actually started last year, but I've transferred into the course, so I know a lot about Lincoln (especially the nightclubs, heh)! I'm stopping in Cathedral Street this year, which is literally a twenty second walk from Greestone Place (the building we'll be working in). Feel free to add me on Facebook, always willing to talk to new people! https://www.facebook.com/anna.kalytaspawton

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 16, 2012
New on TSR

Get ready for SQA results day

Share your grade expectations for Tuesday 5 August

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.