Men to outlive women

Rep:
    Men to outlive women by 2030 due to being more healthy with diet and exercise. Not a surprise

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...st-health.html

Rep:
    Not surprising, you have some women who are massively fat and other women who believe they can live on 1000 calories per day.

Rep:
    Counterpoint: You´re taking information from The Sun

Rep:
    Counterpoint: This is a big extrapolation from what is relatively a tiny pool of subjects

Rep:
    healthy woman will usually does outlive a healthy man.

Rep:
    I'm not convinced.

Rep:
    (Original post by McHumpy92)
    Men to outlive women by 2030 due to being more healthy with diet and exercise. Not a surprise

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...st-health.html
    This is probably less to do with diet and exercise than the increase in women entering the workplace.

All the time women stayed at home with their feet up, playing with the kids, running a duster round and knocking up a quick meal for the hardworking father, they lived longest. Of course they did, they led very stress free lives, no worries, little wear and tear on their bodies, flowers, chocolates and treats from the breadwinner.

Now that they are out at work, not just doing traditional low impact 'makework' jobs like shopwork or charlady, but proper jobs, they are finding that they are not nearly as robust and stress resistent as men and are set to suffer for it with a reduced lifespan.

Rep:
    (Original post by Sorani)
    Counterpoint: You´re taking information from The Sun
    I just want hilarious squabbling between the sexes tbh rather than a life changing thread.

Rep:
    Counterpoint:

Rep:
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    Not surprising, you have some women who are massively fat and other women who believe they can live on 1000 calories per day.
    Agreed

Fatties gonna fat ....Twiggies gonna twig

Rep:
    The article does not say that men will be a greater number than women, but that on average they will live longer.

My question is which gender is genetically programmed to live longer.

Rep:
    (Original post by kingsarecool)
    bull **** there will always be more women then men you know why because men go to wars and stufff!!!!
    Let's do a comparison of the deaths of UK nationals in wars over the last decade to the the deaths of UK nationals in kitchen-related accidents. :rolleyes:

Rep:
    Seems unlikely, since women outlive men in every country on earth.

Rep:
    bull **** there will always be more women then men you know why because men go to wars and stufff!!!!
    You're going to be making your own sandwiches from now on :borat:

Rep:
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    Do you not get massively fat and skinny men too?

Rep:
    It's in a big font, he must be right.

Rep:
    (Original post by AlmostChicGeek)
    Do you not get massively fat and skinny men too?
    You do. for example, I have a massively fat belly and skinny legs. I especially look good in a mankini.

Rep:
    (Original post by GStevens)
    You do. for example, I have a massively fat belly and skinny legs. I especially look good in a mankini.
    You know what I meant, so to say that you get massively fat women, and really skinny women, means nothing, as you get the same in men.

Rep:
    (Original post by AlmostChicGeek)
    You know what I meant, so to say that you get massively fat women, and really skinny women, means nothing, as you get the same in men.
    Higher % of females are obese than males, a higher % of females suffer from anorexia than males. Men exercise more than females.

Rep:
    (Original post by McHumpy92)
    Higher % of females are obese than males, a higher % of females suffer from anorexia than males. Men exercise more than females.
    And you are getting this from the Sun? Nice work.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

: April 23, 2012

Which unis are the poshest?

See what students perceive to be the classiest establishments in Britain

Articles:

Exercise tipsNutrition advice

Quick link:

Unanswered fitness threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.