Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Perfect Face

Announcements Posted on
Got a question about Student Finance? Ask the experts this week on TSR! 14-09-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    http://www.powerbuzz.org/news/does-t...fect-face-755/

Does this woman have the perfect face?

My personal opinion is wit woooooooooooo
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Fit.
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    Science is wrong! dont get me wrong she isn't ugly and she's certainly above average but there are lots of people out there that look better that her.

I think there is some truth to the 'perfect face' as some proportions look better than others but I dont think you can measure how good looking someone is. Plus there are other things that influence how good looking someone is such as their nose, eyes, mouth, skin colour, hair colour.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by st_23)
    Science is wrong! dont get me wrong she isn't ugly and she's certainly above average but there are lots of people out there that are better that her
    I agree with this, not everyone finds the same person physically attractive. She is quite pretty but I have seen other people who I would say are more attractive
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    It seems strange that now science has taken possession of the word 'perfect'. I feel that is completely subjective, and you can not define the perfect face with maths and science and ratios - perfect has a different meaning for everyone.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Doable/10.

And they say romance is dead.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Imagine your self esteem after being told you have the "perfect face"...

It'd be like "yeah I'd do me.."

EDIT: Also love the comment "Hope" made underneath it! LOL
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    She's pretty, but I prefer facial features different to her's.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    She's pretty yeah, but not OMG SO GORGEOUS :coma:
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joelew2010)
    http://www.powerbuzz.org/news/does-t...fect-face-755/

Does this woman have the perfect face?

My personal opinion is wit woooooooooooo
    The article says she has the optimum ratios etc, so a more accurate claim would be that she has the greatest pulling power, not that everyone would think she's ideal.

In a democracy, a 'perfect' leader would be one who won 100% of the vote, Florence would not be so popular but would be the most popular out of everyone. At least, according to scientific theory.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Reminds me of Elizabeth Banks - Kim from scrubs

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?hl=en...70&tx=65&ty=23
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Perfection is boring.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    She's gorgeous.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Like someone else said, yes her face may be perfect but perfect is boring. Because of her perfect proportions, nothing really stands out. I'd say she's pretty but not really outstandingly so.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    5/10. Face is a bit chubby and she wears makeup.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    "contestants were judged without make-up" ... she's clearly wearing mascara and blusher :facepalm:

Whilst she is a very pretty girl, I wouldn't say she has the "perfect face" Trying to use science to define what is physical perfection is ridiculous. People like different things. Personally, I think Emma Watson and Natalie Portman have truely beautiful faces.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    She's pretty, but she entered a competition to find the perfect face. That screams 'arrogant' to me to be honest.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm only being critical because she is meant to have a 'perfect' face, of course she is really pretty! But one of her eyes is slightly smaller (although does everyone have one smaller eye? ) and her lips are huge/chodey - perfection anyway, as people have said, is an intangible concept that's probably impossible to find because of how subjective beauty is - personally I go for people who have a more unique look
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    She is lovely looking but not the most attractive girl I've ever seen
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    When are they going to learn that beauty isn't measurable or mathematical.

Perfect face?

I could drive the starship enterprize through that hole in her lips. Strong plucked eyebrows also, she probably has a monobrow if it wasn't maintained. Pale skin could do with a tan. She's also wearing blusher and there's definitely some **** on her lips.

this is a perfect example of why beauty isn't mathematical or scientific...she looks average

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 25, 2012
New on TSR

Writing your personal statement

Our free PS builder tool makes it easy

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered Chat threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.