Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why are One direction fans so psycho???

Announcements Posted on
TSR Movie Madness in in to the final 16! The group winners battle it out for the overall title! 15-07-2014
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...tion-fans.html

what is it with them.... i really cannot imagine myself or anyone doing something like this if one of busted/mcfly started dating some girl back in the day..! or going further back to proper boybands... boyzone, five, backstreet boys etc.

is it just kids these days or what?!?!?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    It's all this 'Harry tweeted me on 17/3' that concerns me, all this devoting their lives to the band; it gets to the point where it's quite scary doesn't it. Hopefully most of them will look back at how they were acting and just wonder why...
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    Funny how their fans have a go at 'haters' of the band, and yet go and abuse one of the band mates girlfriends..
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    It's this idea that they see One Direction as perfect and holy, and they want nothing to taint that. They also believe they have a shot at going out with One Direction. Their obsession with the band is ridiculous - there's a fine line between being fans of the band and harassing others and even hurting yourselves or others because of the band. I like my fair share of artists, but I wouldn't go as far as they do.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    i even wonder how these talentless kids have fans also
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Justin Beiber's fanbase is much the same, no? Also the major hype over old boybands like E17 and Backstreet Boys and all the rest would be identical, people just have access to twitter and there's much more information online. No need to resort to christmas annuals and interviews in J17 or sugar!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Crazy fans scare me. Never follow a Belieber or 1Der(?) on twitter or your feed will be fill with crazy as they all retweet one anothers devotions. I just dont understand it, epecially the ones that send the hate mail to bands or Beibers Girlfriends.
    I have nothing against their music they are what they are a cheap and cheerful cheesy boyband and a cutesy teeniebopper idol. But they need to learn they control a scarey army how will died for them.
    • 90 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I don't understand why some fans of One Direction and also some other artists (Justin Bieber being another good example) act so pathetic and mental like this? Surely they must realise that realistically, the chances of any of them even getting to meet their idols is pretty low, let alone their chances of ever dating/kissing/shagging/marrying them :laugh:

I mean hey, I've had this decade-long crush on Justin Timberlake, but it's never bothered me in the slightest when he dates someone. Why on earth should it? OK, maybe I'd jokingly be all like "Nooo" for a second and then forget about it, but things like abuse and death threats are just too far though . Some people really need to assess themselves and get a life.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinberry)
    Crazy fans scare me. Never follow a Belieber or 1Der(?) on twitter or your feed will be fill with crazy as they all retweet one anothers devotions. I just dont understand it, epecially the ones that send the hate mail to bands or Beibers Girlfriends.
    I have nothing against their music they are what they are a cheap and cheerful cheesy boyband and a cutesy teeniebopper idol. But they need to learn they control a scarey army how will died for them.
    hey... you can be a non-psychotic belieber

• 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    During the first Beatles tours of America, the seats at the Ed Sullivan Show were soaked with urine where dozens of girls had peed themselves.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Solution. We just need to get One Direction and Justin Bieber to tell their ultra-fans to off themselves. We will shed the dumbest most shallow section of society, plus 1D and Bieber lose their fanbases so they will quickly fade away. Win, win.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Simon Cowell, created a monster.(s)
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clip)
    During the first Beatles tours of America, the seats at the Ed Sullivan Show were soaked with urine where dozens of girls had peed themselves.
    To be fair, the Beatles were good.
    • 49 followers

ReputationRep:

I follow lots of Beliebers ^_^

But it's the Directioners I hate!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bellissima)
    hey... you can be a non-psychotic belieber

I think you can a Justin Beiber fan but the term Belieber ( believe in beiber) is very much a description of a crazy. No offence intended.

And Clip - Thats a lovely story ewwwwww..

And the other bit I dont get is why must they make theyre facebook/tumblr/twitter photo be of Justin.Beiber? Thats not you. Put an I heart Bieber shirt on a take a self pic rather than a thousand girls having his album cover as there fb pic etc
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    lol at least directioners are better than beleibers !! HAHA ! but srsly they all are kinda psycho and extremely devoted to the extent if insanity !! i HATE THAT ZAYN TWEETED ME ON BLA BLA DATE ! HAHA that pisses me off like hell !!!!
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    i think 12 yrl old girls are there fanbases and they are extremely vulnerable to hot guys and good looks , thats why they get carried away and addicted to such bands ! just last night i saw a question on Yahoo answers :- a girl wrote "im addicted to zayn and i dream about marrying him " !!!!. i mean seriously ???!?!?! this is just insane and it probably destroys their own social lives because they keep on thinking of finding someone as perfect as celebs !!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Of course the psychology was always the same, but Twitter provides two things we didn't have before:
    - perceived closer social connection with the band
    - an enabling network of rabid fans which may be drawn from all over the world
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arekkusu)
    Of course the psychology was always the same, but Twitter provides two things we didn't have before:
    - perceived closer social connection with the band
    - an enabling network of rabid fans which may be drawn from all over the world
    true that !! twitter has actually escalated the insanity ! fans now actually beleive that if they reply to them on twitter they are interested in them ! HAHA !

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 10, 2012
New on TSR

Your favourite film of the year?

For you personally what has been the best 2014 movie

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.