The Student Room Group

TSR Dance Society!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 460
I'm Caitlin, i do ballet jazz and tap...original i know :P and have done since i was 3, now advanced 1 ballet and tap, though dont do graded jazz :smile:
Reply 461
i love dancing especially tap and i've been doing it since I was 3 and really want to carry it on at uni. My tap shoes are my pride possessions, I know it sounds silly to other people who aren't dancers. But its true.
Reply 462
High five to ballroom dancers:smile:

Original post by jessepeanutbutter
Show of hands for mah ballroom peeps? :dancing:
Honestly? Is this the most current thread to do with dancing?

lol necro.
Original post by afrogirl
i love dancing especially tap and i've been doing it since I was 3 and really want to carry it on at uni. My tap shoes are my pride possessions, I know it sounds silly to other people who aren't dancers. But its true.

I totally get that. I can't live without my pointe shoes. Even when they get beaten up and worn in, they still mean a lot :biggrin:
Reply 465
Hey everyone, I'll be in London next week and since I need a new pair of pointe shoes I thought I might go the Bloch flagship store! Has anyone ever been fitted there? Did you like it there? :smile:
Original post by LolaXX
Hey everyone, I'll be in London next week and since I need a new pair of pointe shoes I thought I might go the Bloch flagship store! Has anyone ever been fitted there? Did you like it there? :smile:

My friend went there and it was pretty good if you want Bloch shoes. I wear Grishko shoes personally, but it depends what best fits your foot shape :smile:
Reply 467
Thanks, so I went there last Sunday and they were really nice! I got the Bloch B Morph shoes in the end! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Subbing. Been going to a swing dance club for the last 5 weeks. Great fun.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending