The Student Room Group

Boys, what are your thoughts on nipple piercings?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Depends what type of metal is used - if it's the tasty zingy kind, I think I approve.
Reply 81
I find them a massive turn on myself...
I'm really surprised about the answers I thought guys would like them.
I was thinking about getting them done end of last year but I heard you can loose sensitivity there, not 100% sure though.
What about belly button piercings?

I like piercings a lot more than tattoos, but it also depends on the person's look and if they can pull it off, some people suit with them some don't depends where it is and what it looks like though.
Reply 83
Original post by senator88
It's just a little gem. They also both said it didn't hurt at all, just a little nip

I have mine pierced :smile:
I did it for me. I like the increased sensitivity and the fact my nipples are more erect now. If you fancy it, go for it! You can always change your mind and take them out, just make sure you go to a reputable piercer.
(edited 12 years ago)
In general I am not a fan of piercings. Small earrings can be OK but I'm not a fan of anything else from a purely aesthetic viewpoint.
Awful awful awful. Totally ruins your best assets.
Original post by alexs2602
I can understand that. Why is it that you want one? Shouldn't it be for you more than whether it suits you so to speak? Then again I can hardly speak...

I like how they look, and wish I could have that. In general I wish I had smaller boobs cos I think they look nicer.
not keen on piercings tbh, standard ear piercing for earrings is fine but personally, that's as far as I'd prefer.

I'm really not keen on nipple piercings, instant extreme turn off I have to say.
Original post by takethyfacehence
I like how they look, and wish I could have that. In general I wish I had smaller boobs cos I think they look nicer.

It's up to you but generally I'd encourage it.
I don't know why anyone would want them. Aren't your bodies beautiful enough?

Judging by other posts, take note girls; If your bi/lesbian, go for it. If not, don't put yourself through it.
Hell no.
Original post by Alpharius
I don't know why anyone would want them. Aren't your bodies beautiful enough?

Judging by other posts, take note girls; If your bi/lesbian, go for it. If not, don't put yourself through it.

There's not a great deal to "put yourself through" really. Also, interesting point perhaps, It's been noted a few times that nipple piercings can help with introverted nipples - that in itself is a reason people might want them :tongue:

I personally have just always liked them, but personal preference eh?
Original post by Ohlavelle
There's not a great deal to "put yourself through" really. Also, interesting point perhaps, It's been noted a few times that nipple piercings can help with introverted nipples - that in itself is a reason people might want them :tongue:

I personally have just always liked them, but personal preference eh?

Yeah, whatever floats your boat I guess.

I could understand if you had introverted nipples, I just wonder if it could potentially hamper breast-feeding. Thats the nerdy scientist in me though, wouldn't make a difference to those with introverted nipples (many can't breast-feed).
Reply 94
studs yes, rings no.

(it is often recommended for inverted nipples as it's cheaper than surgery)
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by alexs2602
It's not, I just disagree with you and go to Nottingham University. :wink:

Haha don't tell me you buy into all this 'rivalry' bollox? I narrowly missed out on my offer from Warwick (similar standing to Notts Uni). Actually got more points than the offer (440 points) but didn't get the specific 3 As. They said they'd have been more flexible if it wasn't so oversubscribed that year due to the fees hike. Probably would've gotten the same response from Notts Uni.

I don't buy into the 'hate' between Uni Of and Trent. Not gonna act like you're not better off at Uni Of, especially for a course like law, but I don't doubt my capabilities of getting a job as long as I get a first.

I know you it was just banter but I thought I'd get that out there anyway. :wink:
I have one. Just one. A small silver bar.

And, yes, it looks very nice.
(edited 12 years ago)
Butch as fuaaaaaaaaark.
I find it the most horrific thing in the world.
By Odin's beard, No. I prefer the akimbo package el natural.

Quick Reply

Latest