The Student Room Group

Statistics 1 (S1) May 24th REVISION!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by QwertyG
I got to take S2 in my A2 year, words cannot explain how much I hate the maths department for doing this

I've done S2, it's quite fun!
Original post by Doctor.
Strange, we had to open the paper and correct the mistake :mmm: Before the exams actual start, too bad that didn't help much :frown:

Sadly, this was my first exam :angry: 4 more to go, but they're a the end of the month :smile:

woah :| what are your other exams?
Reply 562
Original post by cleverslacker
Defo.
According the the mark scheme I've definitely lost between 10 and 15, and that doesn't go well with the rest of my results either.

I'm fed up of my friends saying they've failed or found it really difficult, when they've actually done really well!

It's slightly reassuring I guess that there are more people who have also done badly... don't take that the wrong way plox

But then you realise that the people who failed are the ones most likely to be hanging around here and posting...

I was looking to see how many others on TSR had done badly to feel better about it actually. :tongue: I know, outside of the exam hall, everybody who revises for every waking moment of their existence says "omg omg im going to fail i wish i didnt sit this exam" :angry:
Original post by Inverse
I was looking to see how many others on TSR had done badly to feel better about it actually. :tongue: I know, outside of the exam hall, everybody who revises for every waking moment of their existence says "omg omg im going to fail i wish i didnt sit this exam" :angry:

It seems mostly everyone found this hard so I'm only hoping that it is something like 50 for an A lol.
Hi
can someone send me the mark scheme link please? thanks
Reply 565
We deserve a refund. A joke of a paper. We deserved to sit a half-decent paper.
Reply 566
Original post by J.C
Yeah same. I mean we all laughed when we heard it was just a little spelling mistake, especially our maths teacher haha.

Also it's not a mistake like that D1 paper, last year or whenever it wa that had an impossible question I think.

Oh I member that, that was an awful paper. They messed up so badly :lol:
Still, you'd think they would try being very very careful :no:
Original post by tinkerbell_xxx
woah :| what are your other exams?
CHEM4 (AQA), C3, C4, and Human biology :tongue:
Reply 567
I messed up this test so bad, how did everyone else get on?
Reply 568
How do you do 8(b)?
Original post by Einsteinium
Hi
can someone send me the mark scheme link please? thanks

no-rage-face.png
Original post by 0day
I messed up this test so bad, how did everyone else get on?

it went realllyyy badly for me :frown: didn't even have time in the end to do Q9 as i spent too long on Q1.. ;(
oh well there's always Jan for the re-take and i wasn't even prepared enough anyway..
Reply 571
Original post by om-nom ._.
it went realllyyy badly for me :frown: didn't even have time in the end to do Q9 as i spent too long on Q1.. ;(
oh well there's always Jan for the re-take and i wasn't even prepared enough anyway..

Yeah man there is always January but this could essentially mess up my uni application. Also, I'm going to make sure that I don't forget any S1 or Jan resit and I'm also going to try and finish C3 over summer. Need that A!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending