The Student Room Group
School of Oriental and African Studies
London

Going to SOAS in 2012? Get to know!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
So I am the only one going for Diplomacy at SOAS around here :smile:?
School of Oriental and African Studies
London
Reply 41
Does anyone know when Freshers starts ?
Reply 42
Original post by joeade94
Does anyone know when Freshers starts ?

I think on the 24th of September...
Reply 43
I was told to be there on 24 Sept.

Anyway, hi everyone! I'm going to be doing an MA in Religion. Anyone else?
Reply 44
Original post by Fayla

Hey Fayla,

im going into international studies and diplomacy as well :smile:
Hey everyone, my name is Zain and im going to be studying Law (HOPEFULLY!)
Haven't seen anyone else doing that course on this thread, but still looking forward to seeing you all... provided i get in...
Reply 46
Hey Guys,
I have been trailing around TSR looking for a SOAS 2012 thread!
Im Hanah, im 21 and starting an MA in Gender Studies with Arabic in September! I applied for postgrad accommodation in Paul Robeson House!
I noticed a lot of you guys are Freshers/Undergrads...is there a a Postgrad group anywhere?
Reply 47
Original post by Hanah_M
Hey Guys,
Im Hanah, im 21 and starting an MA in Gender Studies with Arabic in September! I applied for postgrad accommodation in Paul Robeson House!
I noticed a lot of you guys are Freshers/Undergrads...is there a a Postgrad group anywhere?

Hi! I'm a Postgrad as well and I also applied for accommodation in PB House! I'm a lil bit older as some people have said here, gonna be 26 in October lol. I'm gonna start an MA in Japanese Studies and I'm hoping to get to know as many people as I can! :smile: Let me know if you find anything for postgrads, please!
Reply 48
Hi!! I am going to be starting at SOAS in the fall as well. I will be getting my MSc in Development Studies and will also be studying Persian. I would love to meet/ get to know other postgrad students, so please message me!
Reply 49
Original post by nambagirl
Hi! I'm a Postgrad as well and I also applied for accommodation in PB House! I'm a lil bit older as some people have said here, gonna be 26 in October lol. I'm gonna start an MA in Japanese Studies and I'm hoping to get to know as many people as I can! :smile: Let me know if you find anything for postgrads, please!

Hey! did u guys receive an offer for accommodation already? The school has placed my application in the third round selection but its not guaranteed I will get a room. *fingers crossed*!! lol
Reply 50
Hi there! :smile:

I´m going for Practice and Theory of Translation (MA). Any future classmate here? :smile:))))
Reply 51
Original post by ZM88
Hey! did u guys receive an offer for accommodation already? The school has placed my application in the third round selection but its not guaranteed I will get a room. *fingers crossed*!! lol

Yeah, I've already paid the first fees for Paul Robeson House. Good luck!!!!
Reply 52
Original post by Hanah_M
Hey Guys,

Hi Hanah, I'll be doing an MA Religions with a focus on Gender Studies, so maybe I'll see you around!
Original post by Fayla

Original post by ZM88
Hey Fayla,

im going into international studies and diplomacy as well :smile:

Me too, there's another guy on here too, Stilo I think.
Reply 54
Original post by Zainchawdry
Hey everyone, my name is Zain and im going to be studying Law (HOPEFULLY!)
Haven't seen anyone else doing that course on this thread, but still looking forward to seeing you all... provided i get in...

Hi! I'm going to do Law LLB! Has yours been confirmed?
Original post by yutonglee
Hi! I'm going to do Law LLB! Has yours been confirmed?

Hi im doing LAW LLB as well!!!!!
YUP im now officially going SOAS
Reply 57
Original post by Jiraiya is no liar

Yay for us!!! Email me! Your email has been removed for privacy reasons - if you wish to exchange contact details, please use the Private Messaging system.
Reply 58
Original post by Zainchawdry
YUP im now officially going SOAS

Cool! Accommodation settled yet?
Reply 59
Original post by Jiraiya is no liar

Tralalalala yay. Accommodation?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending