The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Any Mature (20+ y/o) students looking for accommodation?

Hey guys and girls

I'm starting my 2nd degree at Leicester this year, I'll be 22 at the start. I'm currently looking for accommodation, and wondering if there's any other mature students out there who are looking too!

If anyone is interested in getting a place sorted out, whether its a 2, 3, 4 bed whatever, just reply and we'll look at getting somewhere.

I have a a room reserved in the summit tower in case no one is interested, but I'd rather not take it as its over £6k a year.

Cheers everyone.
Rather than reserving a place at the summit tower have you considered having a back up at Liberty Living instead? It is literally next to the Summit (it's the orange-ish building in the background on the website) You can get a 2 bed for much less than what you'd pay at the Summit and it's a really nice and secure place.
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by carlswan89
Hey guys and girls

I'm starting my 2nd degree at Leicester this year, I'll be 22 at the start. I'm currently looking for accommodation, and wondering if there's any other mature students out there who are looking too!

If anyone is interested in getting a place sorted out, whether its a 2, 3, 4 bed whatever, just reply and we'll look at getting somewhere.

I have a a room reserved in the summit tower in case no one is interested, but I'd rather not take it as its over £6k a year.

Cheers everyone.

I have a room available very near to Leicester university, it is a 6 bed house with 5 male roommates. All are second year Leicester students, with ages ranging from 20-22. I would be happy to arrange a viewing for you http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1990333
This thread has further details, hope to hear from you
Reply 3
Hey you!

I am really happy that i found another one looking for a roommate :smile:. I am 24 and i am going to start my postgraduate degree this october in leicester university. I have already found some 4-bed houses in good price(around 250-300 pounds pcm) but i haven't found any roommates yet and i don't know anyone in town. So are you interested to start looking for a place together? Of course you are welcome to ask me anything you want about me :smile:
Reply 4
Hi there,

I am 22, male, and in third year of my undergraduate degree at DMU. However, I am planning on staying on in Leicester next year to gain work experience, and would be looking to move into somewhere also. It would be also great to meet new people. If you are still interested in moving in somewhere, feel free to contact me. :smile:
Reply 5
Hi, have you got enough roommates? If not, just message me. My tel no. is 07501732223.
Reply 6
Hey there,

I am a 22 year old female and I am also looking to house share too!
If you are still interested please contact me by email at
Reply 7
Original post by joeykim
Hey there,

I am a 22 year old female and I am also looking to house share too!
If you are still interested please contact me by email at

heya! i have a room that i need to get someone to take over the tenancy on if you're still looking? Its in freemans meadow, which is very nice and popular with students. Let me know if you're interested and i can send you more details or get you in touch with the landlord (:
Reply 8
Hi guys! I know quite a few mature students tend to stay at CityBlock. My room B5.02 is free if anyone is interested :smile: £114 pw, £5016 pa on the no longer available 44 week contact, shaves a few weeks of the total! Pictures here: http://www.gumtree.com/p/flats-houses/all-girls-flat-ensuite-room-student-accommodation-leicester/1075141954

But anyway I'd recommend CityBlock if you still want a social atmosphere but don't wan't dorms :smile:
Reply 9
I've got a great house available - Its a modern 3 storey house and has got 4 bedrooms (all doubles) and 2 bathrooms on 1st and 2nd floors, so no ground floor bedrooms!! new carpets, bathrooms and 3 piece suite for 2014. It's postcode is LE3 0QE, so close to DMU, City Centre and 28 mins walk (according to Google) for Leicester Uni - quicker if you bike.

I have 2 people interested, but I would happily take either 2 more or a 4 that was looking together.

Just let me know if you'd like to take a look.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending