The Student Room Group

I won't be able to have kids/get married. What should I do?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
pics or gtfo
Original post by satisfactionatlast
Looks aren't everything. Personality and the heart are <3

They're not everything, but you still need to be physically attractive.
Reply 102
If it's any consolation to you, OP, people actually *paid* money for this car;

UglyAssfiat-multipla.jpg
Original post by Anonymous
That's very nice but I must be uglier than you. Hearing that makes me feel worse because clearly, you lost your virginity at 18.

You can't know if you're uglier than me or not, but the point is, most people have told me point blank that I'm ugly and therefore I'm in the same boat as you. Some may call you uglier, some may call me it, but it's the same situation.

You shouldn't feel worse - the point is that there is still hope. There's no rush to lose your virginity at all and maybe in a week, a month or maybe another five years, you will find the perfect person for you. I think at times I was more negative than you are now, but it just happened to me by chance. I really don't get it. But someone will be able to look past your looks and see your personality because not every single guy in the world is going to be shallow. There are some guys out there who would just die to have a woman to love and to cherish and you'll find someone like that, honestly.

It may seem easy for me to say that but a few years ago, I would have pretty much put all of my money on the fact that I wouldn't end up in love and having a future with a guy. I'm not just being insecure - so many people told me I was ugly and no one ever showed any interest until my boyfriend popped out of nowhere.

And honestly, there's no need to rush! Losing your virginity isn't a major deal - I just happened to do that when I met the only guy who ever wanted me and I wanted him back just as much. It just happened to happen at that time in my life. I could have met my boyfriend when I was 30 and lost it then even! I know no one else would have wanted to take it, lol, and I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to take it! Somehow things work out and you truly fall for the person who happens to fall for you...
I'm 18 years old, still single, never had a boyfriend, still a virgin never been kissed etc. I am extremely and repulsively ugly. I have been told this by people at school and I am 100% sure this is true. Call me insecure, but only people who look like me are very insecure with themselves.

When I was younger, I was very delusional. I believed that one day I'd marry a rich and attractive man and we'd have kids and live a nice life. Total bull****.

I was even told once by boy, that I'm too ugly to get married. He asked his friends if they agreed with him and they said yes. Mind you, this came out of the blue.

What can I do? I'd love to have kids, I adore babysitting my neighbor's kids and teaching them.

I also believe I'd be a good wife too. I can cook well, I'm intelligent and hard working, I listen, I care, I make people laugh. I'm always supportive of people in my life. I do selfless things all the time.

But since I am shocking unattractive, I am as they say "forever alone".

Its heartbreaking because I want to live a regular life, but I can't. Whenever I see couples/women with children/new born babies I can't help but feel depressed.

The inner soul is the real beauty and attraction of the person. Everything else is a coat. It doesn't have to be designer to be attractive.
OP, people have spent a lot of time replying to you. To respond to them with "omg it dsnt matter tho bcuz im so ugly" shows you to be an ungrateful cow.
Reply 106
I have come to the conclusion that I am the ugliest woman in the world. The women on Jeremy Kyle are more beautiful than me or else how did they manage to have kids?

I could enter the Guinness World Book of Records for being the world's most repulsive looking woman.

Post a pic of yourself, im sure you are not as bad looking as you think.
And ignore anyone that tells you that you are ugly, especially teenage guys who can be so immature themselves, and just say stupid things for a laugh.
Original post by Fward
Post a pic of yourself...

Will you **** off keep telling her to post a photo of herself...how exactly is that gonna help?
Original post by im so academic
But you'd rather be with someone who has gorgeous AND has an amazing personality.

Yeah but such a person doesn't exist. Everything has a price.
Reply 109
Original post by Torpedo Fish
Will you **** off keep telling her to post a photo of herself...how exactly is that gonna help?

It can give her a confidence boost, as she will see people dont think she is ugly.
Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk
The inner soul is the real beauty and attraction of the person. Everything else is a coat. It doesn't have to be designer to be attractive.

...Says a man.

No.
Original post by Fward
It can give her a confidence boost, as she will see people dont think she is ugly.

Have you been using the internet long? She could look like Mila Kunis and some troll would still make insulting comments. Besides she needs to get over her obsession with appearance, not reinforce it.
Reply 112
Original post by Torpedo Fish
Have you been using the internet long? She could look like Mila Kunis and some troll would still make insulting comments. Besides she needs to get over her obsession with appearance, not reinforce it.

Yeah there may be some, but i guarantee there will be people that think she is attractive, it all depends on peoples own perceptions of beauty ect
I think it's horrible that you feel that way :frown:
I know it's cliched but there is someone for everyone, try not to let it affect you and you will find someone who will love you.

I honestly hope you find what you're looking for.
Reply 114
K, OP, listen up. I've been where you are and looking back I regret wasting my time feeling sorry for myself. I was bullied for being fat (I was) and ugly (I wasn't) in school, and you know what? I tried a lot of things to get people to change their minds and like me and it didn't work. Because bullies are arses and they don't care about you.

Instead of caring what the people around me thought, I decided to be positive about my body and appearance. I was fat - that's okay. I had bad eyesight and freckles and hair - that's okay too. Over a few months I became a bit more confident and talked to new people. Now I have a girlfriend who tells me I'm the most beautiful thing she's ever seen, and it still amazes me.

I still don't love all of me all the time, but I appreciate my body for all the awesome stuff it does for me and I want to look after it. I want to lose another stone or so and get stronger, but I don't have the all-out hatred I had of my reflection before. You don't need or deserve that.

TLDR; The people who call you ugly are insecure in themselves, and not worth your time. The people who call you beautiful will appear when you realise you're beautiful. And you are.
OP is clearly a troll. And if not, then she's seriously an ugnrateful cow. People are taking the time to type out genuinely thoughtful anwsers (and I'd like to point out that this is growing to be a rarity on TSR) and yet you just ignore the advice and keep wailing about how nobody will love you. Well you know what? With that attitude you're right, because nobody does love ungrateful whingers. If you have a genuine problem, follow advice given and get counselling. If not, then just accept everyone has imperfections and get on with it. And to prove this, I am going to post a pic of me in all my hungover, greasy haired glory looking quite craptastic - and yet I'm quite content.
Reply 116
Original post by Goody2Shoes-x
OP is clearly a troll. And if not, then she's seriously an ugnrateful cow. People are taking the time to type out genuinely thoughtful anwsers (and I'd like to point out that this is growing to be a rarity on TSR) and yet you just ignore the advice and keep wailing about how nobody will love you. Well you know what? With that attitude you're right, because nobody does love ungrateful whingers. If you have a genuine problem, follow advice given and get counselling. If not, then just accept everyone has imperfections and get on with it. And to prove this, I am going to post a pic of me in all my hungover, greasy haired glory looking quite craptastic - and yet I'm quite content.

You have Doctor Who posters.
Your argument is invalid.
Original post by Emielle
You have Doctor Who posters.
Your argument is invalid.

:colone: Well played.
I call :troll: or a very naive 18 year old. When people told you that you're ugly, it was probably some immature tw@t who thought he'd grow up rich and marry a model. But those people are idiots and are shallow who only marry for looks and money. You're probably not ugly and you probably will get married one day to someone who loves you for who you are :h:
Original post by Jeester
Why did you do rubbish at A Level when you got amazing GCSE results?

Because I ****ing hated sixth form and never went.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending