The Student Room Group

I won't be able to have kids/get married. What should I do?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by (:Becca(:
Because I ****ing hated sixth form and never went.

That sucks.
Original post by Jeester
That sucks.

Meh, never liked learning. No biggie.
Don't worry about that, I'm sure you will find someone who will love you for what you really are. Maybe when you're 18, 19, 20, boys pay a lot of attention on how attractive you are before they decide to date you. As you grow older, though, people start not paying so much attention to your looks, but rather value what you have inside. Because, seriously, you don't want to spend your whole life with someone who is really attractive but can't keep a conversation or is some evil bitch. So, don't worry about it, really. The right person will come and they will love you for what you really are.

In the meantime, why don't you try to change the things you don't like about yourself? If you don't like your hair, change it. If you don't like your skin, take care of it. If you think you should lose weight, then start a diet. If you think your nose is too big or too small or whatever, save money for a plastic surgery.

The most important thing is to love yourself. Judging for what you said here, it seems like you have hardly any self-esteem. You should work on that. Go to a therapist maybe, find nice friends, wear make up, buy nice clothes. Before you think about dating anyone, you should be happy about yourself. Stop saying that you are repulsively ugly. Be kind to yourself.

I wish you all the best! xx
Party. Think of all the fun you will have + disposable income you will have with no kids.
Original post by im so academic
They're not everything, but you still need to be physically attractive.

oh shut up. i bet you're not even pretty.
Original post by hannaaahlima
Don't worry about that, I'm sure you will find someone who will love you for what you really are. Maybe when you're 18, 19, 20, boys pay a lot of attention on how attractive you are before they decide to date you. As you grow older, though, people start not paying so much attention to your looks, but rather value what you have inside. Because, seriously, you don't want to spend your whole life with someone who is really attractive but can't keep a conversation or is some evil bitch. So, don't worry about it, really. The right person will come and they will love you for what you really are.

But the best people are those who are physically attractive AND can keep a conversation AND is not an evil bitch.
Original post by hannaaahlima
oh shut up. i bet you're not even pretty.

That's the whole ****ing point. Do you think I like not being pretty? Do you think it's easy to live with? How much I have to cope every day to cope with my ugliness?
Reply 127
Original post by Goody2Shoes-x
OP is clearly a troll. And if not, then she's seriously an ugnrateful cow. People are taking the time to type out genuinely thoughtful anwsers (and I'd like to point out that this is growing to be a rarity on TSR) and yet you just ignore the advice and keep wailing about how nobody will love you. Well you know what? With that attitude you're right, because nobody does love ungrateful whingers. If you have a genuine problem, follow advice given and get counselling. If not, then just accept everyone has imperfections and get on with it. And to prove this, I am going to post a pic of me in all my hungover, greasy haired glory looking quite craptastic - and yet I'm quite content.

You still look ****able. I would kill people just with my looks if I took a picture of myself in that state.
Original post by Anonymous
You still look ****able. I would kill people just with my looks if I took a picture of myself in that state.

I agree.
Reply 129
I agree.

Have you been told by several people that you don't deserve to live because you're ugly? I have.

Have you been called ugly by random people in the street? I have.

Have you ever been tormented by someone, who yells out "eugh, you're so ugly" whenever you walk past them? I have.

Have you had people hate you for no reason, and then when you ask them why they tell you its because you're so repulsive looking they think you're horrible to be around? I have.
Have you been told by several people that you don't deserve to live because you're ugly? I have.

Have you been called ugly by random people in the street? I have.

Have you ever been tormented by someone, who yells out "eugh, you're so ugly" whenever you walk past them? I have.

Have you had people hate you for no reason, and then when you ask them why they tell you its because you're so repulsive looking they think you're horrible to be around? I have.

At least they say it to you. Most of the time they think it when they see me, but either don't say anything at all or ignore it or lie about it.
Original post by MrSam
Are you seriously basing your argument that you're ugly on having never been told you're ugly...but you know people are thinking it?!

Some people have implied it to me... but largely, yes. I know I'm ugly because:

a) I don't like what I see in the mirror
b) I know they think that about me
Reply 132
Some people have implied it to me... but largely, yes. I know I'm ugly because:

a) I don't like what I see in the mirror
b) I know they think that about me

Have you ever been called ugly before? If not, then you're just pathetic and insecure, and you will never understand how it feels to be ugly.
Have you ever been called ugly before? If not, then you're just pathetic and insecure, and you will never understand how it feels to be ugly.

Yep.

No really, I am UGLY. I experience how it feels to be ugly every single day.

Judging from your responses there's just a few things that sound...not quite right.

First you say you're really intelligent and that's one of your strong points then you say something along the lines of 'I only got a C for Maths GCSE so I don't stand a chance of being successful'. Not to say that someone with a C grade in Maths is unintelligent but it just doesn't seem to match what you said in your first post.

You also made out you were a kind natured person who puts your friends first and goes out of your way to be nice. This also doesn't seem true because instead of empathising with ISA, you're calling her out and dubbing her 'pathetic' which is actually a pretty s****y attitude to have with someone who's 'going through' the same thing as you. Not compassionate at all.

Also, it's unlikely that people would be so blatantly rude about your looks. Apart from maybe a small group of bullies it is unlikely you get all these people calling you a minger, it just doesn't happen. Yes, people may comment and snigger behind your back but generally the kind of behaviour you're talking about is unheard of. So either you're wildly exaggerating to get sympathy or you're giving them cause to say rude things to you.

I don't even know what you look like and already you're turning me off.
Reply 135
Whether or not OP is a troll, I'd like to add that competing over who is ugliest is both pointless and disturbing. This thread is getting a bit ridiculous honestly. Get some positivity and concentrate on all the good things in your lives rather than A) the notion that you aren't supermodel fake gorgeous, or B) trolling.
Reply 136
Original post by {Unregistered}
WTF? No one's ever ugly enough to be deemed incapable or unworthy of reproducing. If you are really serious (and not a troll), I'd suggest you just chill and don't worry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rt7dK62QdLM

I'll just leave this here...

Lets imagine OP is this girl, I'd say the QQ is justified, wouldn't you ?

I honestly sympathize with this congenital problem, impossible to make friends (unless its just a pity-er), definitely no lovers, even strangers find you repulsive and make fun of you without any care as to who you actually are, I'm not saying I know dat feel Im just imagining how bad it would he lol

However, I know girls that have butt ugly faces, but they still manage to get past it, take care of the things they can like getting braces, clean teeth regularly, good hygiene, trying to keep fit and dressing well, doesnt win them any boyfriends but increases their chances a lot and definitely allows them to be accepted into society easier, friends and watnot

OFCOURSE if you are indeed at the katiethesinger123 level of uglyness then unlucky :P perhaps do productive things with your intelligence and make something of your life or live on the internet, become a female gamer (gets lots of attention and you can pretend to be hot and have cyber sex and ****)

EDIT: Why don't you actually post your picture? whats the worst that could happen? it's not like you could get a worse opinion of yourself by the sound of it, and I would give you a gods honest opinion and tips too !

also @ Goody2Shoes you obviously dont fall in same category as OP but I refer you to "good hygiene, trying to keep fit and dressing well" also dont look so depressed, do all this and probably most guys would hit dat though u probably just attention seeking lol, surely you cant think katiethesinger123's problem is as simple and common as you describe
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by murpo
all women are beautiful so therefore I think you are trolling

your photography is stunning and really impressive. Who's the girl in your sig?
Original post by blackraven
your photography is stunning and really impressive. Who's the girl in your sig?

I think you quoted the wrong person! I don't do any photography, sorry :confused:

If you quoted the right person then my sig is Daisy lowe.
Reply 139
That's the whole ****ing point. Do you think I like not being pretty? Do you think it's easy to live with? How much I have to cope every day to cope with my ugliness?

Have you perked up the courage to post a couple of pic yet? Or do you think that girl in the video ^^^ is better looking then you?

Quick Reply

Latest