The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Geography Dundee Applicants 2012 :)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by suzanneyoung
Im doing just Geography and thats it. Then i want to go on to teaching and im doing BSc so more physical modules ? (well I hope so)
We will make Geography sociable this year it will be our task hahaha ! :P

I got my accommodation today I'm in heathfield flat 62 where did you stay ?

Ah same as me, I'm doing a BSc degree as well. I can't remember all the choices, but most people go for Environmental Science and Town and Regional Planning which is balanced between human and physical Geography. Hope they improve the Town Planning lectures next year, ours were pretty boring and not that useful :/

Very nice, I'm in Heathfield 67 lol. You'll be in block 8 in Heathfield on the 2nd floor :smile:

Original post by nina94
We will definitely make it sociable this year! I'm doing geography and environmental science too, do you guys remember what other subjects were available to take in the first year? you know how you have to choose three? :smile:

Haha go for it! I made a facebook group for our year like at the start of term and organised a few nights out, gonna have a big one monday/tuesday as our last exam is on Monday :biggrin:. And yes, I am procrastinating lol.

As I said above, but it depends if you do a BSc or MA. With MA you can do stuff like Spanish and other humanities subjects.
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Is there a geography group been made for this year or should we make one or...?
Reply 42
Original post by Alisoncraig
Is there a geography group been made for this year or should we make one or...?

nooo so we should make one :smile: ?
Heyy I've firmed Dundee for MA Geography (L700) :smile: Does that make 6 now? :tongue:
Reply 44
Original post by SpecialApple
Heyy I've firmed Dundee for MA Geography (L700) :smile: Does that make 6 now? :tongue:

I think you maybe the 6th haha hello. :smile: !
I think you maybe the 6th haha hello. :smile: !

Heyy :smile: are you BSc or MA? :tongue:
Reply 46
Heyy :smile: are you BSc or MA? :tongue:

I'm doing BSc can't wait :smile:
I'm doing BSc can't wait :smile:

Ahhh I know me neither I'm getting so excited now :smile: is your accomodation all sorted? :smile:
Reply 48
Woo hello 6th geographer :smile:
Original post by nina94
Woo hello 6th geographer :smile:

Hey heyyy hows it going :smile:
Reply 50
Ahhh I know me neither I'm getting so excited now :smile: is your accomodation all sorted? :smile:

Im sure the next few months will fly by woo :biggrin: yeah I'm in heathfield flat 62 :smile: you ?
Im sure the next few months will fly by woo :biggrin: yeah I'm in heathfield flat 62 :smile: you ?

Hopefully! Obviously I've gotta get the grades first though haha :tongue: Aw I looked round heathfield it was really nice :smile: I'm Belmont Tower G4.05 :smile: Havent looked round that one haha :tongue:
Reply 52
Hopefully! Obviously I've gotta get the grades first though haha :tongue: Aw I looked round heathfield it was really nice :smile: I'm Belmont Tower G4.05 :smile: Havent looked round that one haha :tongue:

Hahahah same I need to get my a level grades before I go anywhere :tongue: it's lovely I can't wait :smile: and I haven't seen in there either but I'm sure it will be fine :biggrin: !!
Hahahah same I need to get my a level grades before I go anywhere :tongue: it's lovely I can't wait :smile: and I haven't seen in there either but I'm sure it will be fine :biggrin: !!

Yep I'm an A-leveler too :tongue: Yeah I know i'm sooo excited!!! me neither but it was refurbished same time as heathfield and belmont flats were built so the same inside i think :smile:
Reply 54
Yep I'm an A-leveler too :tongue: Yeah I know i'm sooo excited!!! me neither but it was refurbished same time as heathfield and belmont flats were built so the same inside i think :smile:

What a levels are you doing :smile: ? I'm just excited to start buying stuff for uni like plates hahahah :tongue: I'm sad like that :tongue: ah well that's good it will be all modern inside :smile: have you found any flatmates ?
What a levels are you doing :smile: ? I'm just excited to start buying stuff for uni like plates hahahah :tongue: I'm sad like that :tongue: ah well that's good it will be all modern inside :smile: have you found any flatmates ?

Geography, chemistry, biology and general studies :smile: you? aww no you're not the only one, can't wait to get some snazzy bed sheets haha :tongue: hmm I found one on here and messaged him but he hasn't replied yet ! Also I posted on the fb page for the accomadation but no one yet :frown: You found anyone ?
Reply 56
I'm doing geography,English language, philosophy and ethics. Have you got the synoptic for geography on water conflicts ? Hahahah good and same woo :tongue: ah well at least you've found someone !! I've found no one yet plenty of neighbours though
I'm doing geography,English language, philosophy and ethics. Have you got the synoptic for geography on water conflicts ? Hahahah good and same woo :tongue: ah well at least you've found someone !! I've found no one yet plenty of neighbours though

I've found 2 people who are 2 floors above me, but thats it haha!! Umm no i dont think I am, what exam board are you?? X
Reply 58
I've found 2 people who are 2 floors above me, but thats it haha!! Umm no i dont think I am, what exam board are you?? X

Awww people will start coming soon, besides half of then probably don't know about student room or the fb group ! I'm on edexcel x
Awww people will start coming soon, besides half of then probably don't know about student room or the fb group ! I'm on edexcel x

Thats true :smile: Ohhh no im AQA so i've just got a massively long paper with lots of case studies to get through :tongue: x

Quick Reply

Latest