The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

shotgunning the 10,000th post.

lets get serious now, arsenal to beat stoke by 5 goals.
Come on Arsenal! Really good first post, 10/10.
Reply 22
It's an odd one watching Madrid-Bayern, I'm not rooting for either side, I genuinely want the best team to win. Not because of any sporting ideals like, just to be sure Chelsea get pumped in the final.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 23
I think this is the first time ever that a person I've voted for has actually won. :cry2:

Good job In2deep :yy:
Reply 24
I like it.
Reply 25
I can't believe how many posts Arsenal get :facepalm2:
Reply 26
Every topic we fill is the equivalent to a Carling Cup :wink:
Original post by Mess.
I can't believe how many posts Arsenal get :facepalm2:

jealous much?
Original post by Nut.
I think this is the first time ever that a person I've voted for has actually won. :cry2:

There was no vote.

I'd have won if there was a vote. Landslide margin, too.

But hey, TSR doesn't do democracy. :colonhash:
Original post by Kevmeister
There was no vote.

You keep telling yourself that. :h:
Reply 30
subscribing but thought I'd throw in a little something to make this worth while

Reply 31
Original post by Kevmeister
There was no vote.

Yes but I stated my preference and they won. :eviltongue:

Spoiler

Reply 32
Original post by Panthalic
It's an odd one watching Madrid-Bayern, I'm not rooting for either side, I genuinely want the best team to win. Not because of any sporting ideals like, just to be sure Chelsea get pumped in the final.

Exactly, I just have a feeling Real could do a better job. Bayern have tactically played well, they could have been out of it in the first 30mins.

Original post by Nut.

Thanks, I might go into politics now :colondollar:

First motto: "Having a Cock on a garment will no longer be acceptable in our progressive society :fuhrer:"

Original post by Hantheman
I like it.

Reply 33
Original post by In2deep

How do u feel having "Thread starter" next to your name?:colondollar:
Reply 34
Original post by gunit123
How do u feel having "Thread starter" next to your name?:colondollar:

Just noticed, it's pretty cool tbh :lol:
Well, Chelsea probably think that they got the easier team for the final.

However, they've got a FA cup final to play for, CL qualification as well and finally the CL final. A tough schedule and I doubt they'll come out alive.

Expect us to get CL football next season. Definitely.
Reply 36
Arsenal get 3rd, Newcastle get 4rth, Liverpool win the FA cup and Bayern win the Champions League :biggrin:
Reply 37
Hopefully they'll crumble so bad, it'll make old Sp*rs look like a professional bunch of nice guys. I don't particularly like Bayern but the idea of Chelsea winning the CL is :puke: and this season of all seasons :colonhash:
Reply 38
Remember all that talk about Spanish football >>>>>> English football? The 6th best team in the PL beat the "best team in the world" :rofl:

:colonhash:
Original post by In2deep
Hopefully they'll crumble so bad, it'll make old Sp*rs look like a professional bunch of nice guys. I don't particularly like Bayern but the idea of Chelsea winning the CL is :puke: and this season of all seasons :colonhash:

Exactly. I can't stand another London team winning the CL considering we are by far the most successful. Especially with the quality of this Chelsea side. I'd feel physically sick and depressed.

Latest