Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to have your say on this topicNew here? Join for free to post

You know best religion in the Universe. God knows better.So why not ask God by prayer

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    you made me laugh. and i don't mean it in a bad way.
    thanks OP
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    History shows:

Jesus made an icon http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abgar_V and Apostle Luke painted icons http://www.comeandseeicons.com/l/jfl27.htm

1Thimoty 3:15 the Church the foundation of truth condemned iconoiclasm.Can truth be iconoclast?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    May God bless everyone and give the understanding of all religions and salvation to all people.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Wait what's the question?
    • 27 followers

ReputationRep:
    I believe this thread has given a decent argument against the legalisation of drugs.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alofleicester)
    I believe this thread has given a decent argument against the legalisation of drugs.
    Would rep. None left. QQ.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I should have read the signs from the title...

As it is, I don't know where 5 minutes of my life just went. I'll never get that 5 minutes back either
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    The question is: why would you not ask God about best religion in the Universe since God knows it best?

MT 7:7 "Ask, and it will be given you. Seek, and you will find. Knock, and it will be opened for you.
    MT 7:8 For everyone who asks receives. He who seeks finds. To him who knocks it will be opened.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    This prayer can turn 1 minute in best spent minute of your life, so give it to others too:

Dear God , the Creator of Universe, please save me and as many people as possible with happiness. Please move me and as many people as possible to best religion and denomination in your eyes and please give us the understanding of all religions and denominations the way you have it. Please give me and to as many people as possible as much happiness as possible in this life and in after life. Please give me and to as many people as possible whatever we need in this life and in after life. Dear God please make this prayer as useful as possible for me and as many people as possible. Dear God please make on our behalf all decisions that affect our life and after life and please implement them as to be better for us in both this life and after life. Amen.
    If we ask God to come and help us, our imperfection can be covered by the infinite power of God .

MT 7:12 Therefore whatever you desire for men to do to you, you shall also do to them; for this is the law and the prophets.

Maybe this means that whatever you do to your neighbor comes back to you.

These are several possible examples of applying of this law.

If you want food, give food to your neighbor or pray for your neighbor to have food.
    If you want water give water to your neighbor or pray for your neighbor to have water.
    If you want clothes give clothes to your neighbor or pray for your neighbor to receive clothes.
    If you don't want to be judged, don't judge your neighbor Matthew 7:1
    If you want house give house to your neighbor .
    If you want money, give money to your neighbor or pray for your neighbor to receive money.
    If you want life, give life to your neighbor or pray for your neighbor to have life.
    If you want more chances give more chances to your neighbor or pray for your neighbor to receive more chances.
    If you want salvation give salvation to your neighbor or pray for the salvation of as many as possible.
    If you don't want to fall help your neighbor not to fall or pray for your neighbor not to fall.
    If you want easy ride , give easy ride to your neighbor or pray for your neighbor to receive easy ride.
    If you want blessing, bless your neighbor or pray for your neighbor to receive lots of blessings.
    If you want health give health to your neighbor or pray for your neighbor to receive health.
    If you want forgiveness, forgive your neighbor or pray for your neighbor to receive forgiveness.
    If you want debt erased, erase the debt of your neighbor or pray for your neighbor to have the debt erased.

In my understanding, 1$ given to poor brings u at least 100$ back 1 bread given brings u AT LEAST 100 back 1 volunteer hour gives u AT LEAST 100 paid back and such. My understanding can be true or not. Anyhow people that I know and have it good do deposit in bank of God doing ,much charity and rich countries do the same.
    • 27 followers

ReputationRep:
    Why does that read like one of those "repost this or x will happen" things from facebook?

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 13, 2012
New on TSR

Submitting your UCAS application

How long did it take for yours to be processed?

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.