(Original post by MTR_10)
Honestly, I do not know what to say to you.
Maybe you just need to stop and think about your attitude and ask yourself some serious questions.
When I read posts such as yours I get very worried about the future of this country and the world in general.
- As for working hard, are you suggesting that hard work=high pay and low effort=poor pay. That's a ridiculous statement to make. Most of America was built by slaves who worked pretty damn hard, whilst the bourgousie got fat on the rewards. Justice? Entitlement?
- You talk about being forced into taxes etc. Why are you unable to recognise that taxes are not some. This gross over estimation of self worth, ignorance and attitude of entitlement is deeply concerning. Can you just reflect on that for a moment? and assess your attitude and maybe, just maybe restrain your ego.
- You deny that you desire money, but seem to feel entitled to it if you work hard and educate yourself. That is worrying. With more education, and individual should become more conscientious rather than less surely? Maybe you are young or something and will realise this in time though.
- What everyone wants is peace, justice and fairness. Things which are severely lacking in today's society brought about by the selfish individual greed and attitude of entitlement of a few.
- Why not use your skills towards something productive, changing the world for the better, write a book, educate people, help people, contribute towards the environment etc? Isn't that more rewarding than chasing money?
- As for enjoying things which are pleasurable, with your attitude of self importance and entitlement I would be very worried by your statement. Lots of people 'work hard' but don't get what they deserve. Why should you? Why not make the world a better place for others?
As for comparing human senses and the weather and people feeling responsibility for their behaviour. Do we have control over our senses or the weather? We choose to contribute and our approach to the world. Again, you have a very distorted ego and attitude.
Seriously, don't even reply to this just think about the points above....