The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I'd forgive you, but I'm drunk do I probably won't remember I had in the moring
What did you say?
Reply 3
The person said "My nana is a very important economist and you all make me sick with
your stupidity,
cheers
stuart" which I agree is bad and was rightly removed
:laugh:
Reply 5
I've run out of alkymafrol
Lol.

You got a warning for that?!
Reply 7
Juno
I've run out of alkymafrol

Make you own.
Reply 8
stupanico
The person said "My nana is a very important economist and you all make me sick with
your stupidity,
cheers
stuart" which I agree is bad and was rightly removed

Level 5 warning for this? pff a couple of mods need to chill... give him a 2 or 3, not a 5! i got a 5 level warning for asking someone when was the last time thye had sex. heh chuckles
Reply 9
mrteacher
Level 5 warning for this? pff a couple of mods need to chill... give him a 2 or 3, not a 5! i got a 5 level warning for asking someone when was the last time thye had sex. heh chuckles

The warning types already have warning levels assigned to them. We can't, as a rule, decide how many points to give out if the warning type dictates that number of points. If that makes sense.

Alos, I don't think there's even an option to give out 3 points in one go...
Reply 10
dogtanian
The warning types already have warning levels assigned to them. We can't, as a rule, decide how many points to give out if the warning type dictates that number of points. If that makes sense.

Alos, I don't think there's even an option to give out 3 points in one go...

oh ok.... how about decided the warning type?
Well, the warning types are fairly self explanatory.

'Advertising' is clearly for advertising, 'Inappropriate spamming' is.. well, you get the picture.

Again, we tend to have a warnig type to fit the offense.
Reply 12
aah good system! whatever basically it is only one warning:smile: nice of him to apologise though

Latest

Trending

Trending