The Student Room Group

Israel bans UN human rights observers from entering the country

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
What sounds more plausible?

- A world consuming Jewish complot to lead the enlightened, modern and secularised Western world into a crusade against "innocent muslims"

or

- A Hate campaign on side of Muslims orchestrated by people intent on instilling Fundamentalist, Sharia Laws in any country they set their foot in, trying to eradicate their Jewish Arch-Enemies and basically anything that isn't Muslim in countries that have only limited access to education and where secularisation and enlightenment are as far away as in 1100 AD.

Just asking.

Which population is more likely to have been successfully brainwashed.

As soon as Muslim organisations start acting civilized and don't have groups that are commonly and rightly so regarded as terrorists as legitimate political parties and leaders I will gladly listen to their views and indeed those Muslim organisations that do so already have my ear. However anybody displaying such hypocrisy and for me incomprehensible enforecement of laws as the states of the Near East does not have my sympathy.

I hold the same views on Christian fundamentalism in the USA and any religious group claiming lives in the fight for a supposed higher being or higher cause.
It's not the Muslim faith I have a problem with, it's any faith that claims to justify injustice and violence towards innocent people.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by el scampio
So just because your grandma got kicked out, that makes it OK for Israel to murder tens of thousands of Palestinians?

1) Israel doesn't... Like I said, my aunts neighbours are Palestinians, and they're perfectly fine (I've met them)
2) she got dragged out by her hair when she was hiding in her wardrobe. Maybe that makes the the Arabs feel a little less guilty.
3) There are ongoing peace talks, so shut up. You're obviously anti-semitic. Everyone's human, borders change get over it. They can still live in the middle east.
4) Israel used to belong to the Jews. They left after it was taken over. Therefore they're taking back their land and the Palestinians should just accept it.
5) Palestinian terrorists target Israel children every week.

My conclusion: I'm not saying what happened what right, but Jews only had one choice so deal with it. The negativity seems to be constantly coming from the Palestinian side.
Original post by ak137
Lol I love your sympathetic language towards Israel.

Not too long ago, you were advocating the invasion of Iran.

The Zionist entity has controlled you. Free yourself from mental slavery.

EDIT: Israel has committed crimes against the British people (indigenous) yet, you will still support Israel and wear a poppy on 11th november. Just plain lols.

We wear the poppy because we are proud of our soldiers who freed Jews, Poles, and POW's from murder; defeated the Nazis; and have protected and fought for this country. If you don't support the poppy then you insult every soldier who has died for our country.
Reply 43
Original post by justmyopinions
We wear the poppy because we are proud of our soldiers who freed Jews, Poles, and POW's from murder; defeated the Nazis; and have protected and fought for this country. If you don't support the poppy then you insult every soldier who has died for our country.

You also wear the poppy because of the soldiers killed by the Zionist terrorist I assume?

No one has to support the poppy, dont be silly and melodramatic.
Original post by ak137
You also wear the poppy because of the soldiers killed by the Zionist terrorist I assume?

No one has to support the poppy, dont be silly and melodramatic.

You don't have to offend the majority of British people, yet you continue doing so.
Just as the Arabs stole Jewish property in the 30's, 40's and beyond? My grandmother wants her house in Libya back.

It was mostly post-1948. Prior to Zionism, The Mizrahi and Sephardi Jews in the Arab World had generally been treated as equals in society and were not subject to anything like the level of persecution of Jews in Europe.

Interestingly though, a few Arab states down the years have offered the Israeli leaders to allow the Jews from their countries their right of return, most notably Sadat as part of the Camp David talks. The Israeli leaders always turned down the offers, because they didn't want the Mizrahi and Sephardi Jews leaving Israel in case it brought up their 'demographic problem' (euphemism for 'racist problem'). And for the first few decades after they arrived in Israel, particularly the first few and particularly the Mizrahim, the Ashkenazi elites treated them like dirt.
Original post by anarchism101
It was mostly post-1948. Prior to Zionism, The Mizrahi and Sephardi Jews in the Arab World had generally been treated as equals in society and were not subject to anything like the level of persecution of Jews in Europe.

Interestingly though, a few Arab states down the years have offered the Israeli leaders to allow the Jews from their countries their right of return, most notably Sadat as part of the Camp David talks. The Israeli leaders always turned down the offers, because they didn't want the Mizrahi and Sephardi Jews leaving Israel in case it brought up their 'demographic problem' (euphemism for 'racist problem'). And for the first few decades after they arrived in Israel, particularly the first few and particularly the Mizrahim, the Ashkenazi elites treated them like dirt.

Yeah, in all fiarness Israel does have to watch demographics as it is the only Jewish states in the world. If it wasn't it was defeat the whole purpose. And not many people want to return. I'm sure they could if they wished to.
Yeah, in all fiarness Israel does have to watch demographics as it is the only Jewish states in the world.

That is racism. It's saying one race should be placed and priveleged above another.

And not many people want to return. I'm sure they could if they wished to.

So why are you complaining about it?
Reply 48
Original post by anarchism101

Well, why on earth would they want to dilute themselves in the one country in the world they have? Arabs breed at double the rate they do, and insist on marrying in the family, so they'd be outnumbered in a couple of decades. Arabs have plenty of countries.
Original post by Elipsis
Well, why on earth would they want to dilute themselves in the one country in the world they have? Arabs breed at double the rate they do, and insist on marrying in the family, so they'd be outnumbered in a couple of decades.

Not true at all. In fact, the proportion of Israel's population that is Arab is, albeit very slightly, currently declining, even if Jewish immigration were not taken into account.

And no state should be 'owned' by an ethnicity and that ethnicity have special privilege there. That's racism.

Arabs have plenty of countries.

So do black people, but that wouldn't be a justification for invading Nigeria and throwing all the black people out, would it?

The Palestinians' country is not Algeria or Morocco or Kuwait, it is Palestine. It's horrifically ignorant and xenophobic to suggest that because they are the same race as people in other countries, that they are simply interchangeable.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by ak137

And those killed by the Continental Army, but it doesn't mean we can't stand together now.
Reply 51
Original post by AdvanceAndVanquish
And those killed by the Continental Army, but it doesn't mean we can't stand together now.

I doubt the same logic would apply to the Taliban, for example.

Lets make no excuses, Israel is a terrorist, anti-semitic state.
Original post by ak137
I doubt the same logic would apply to the Taliban, for example.

Lets make no excuses, Israel is a terrorist, anti-semitic state.

...and you've marked yourself out as a loony toon. Still, a partisan Arab is at least less despicable than a morally confused western leftist.
Reply 53
...and you've marked yourself out as a loony toon. Still, a partisan Arab is at least less despicable than a morally confused western leftist.

Dont let your love for your religion dictate your love for Israel. It does not practise Judaism and never has. Its the modern Nazi state.
Original post by ak137
Dont let your love for your religion dictate your love for Israel. It does not practise Judaism and never has. Its the modern Nazi state.

go ahead, keep on digging
Reply 55
go ahead, keep on digging

Just speaking the truth. :smile:
Original post by ak137
Just speaking the truth. :smile:

Is that what the kids are calling 'talking *******s' these days? Seriously, mate, you can't actually believe the **** you're spewing. You've apparently managed to leave a genuine fascist state to come here, so it's about time to leave behind the party line about teh evil jooz which is used to distract Arabs from the fact that they're significantly less free or prosperous in their own countries than Arabs in Israel.
Original post by Elipsis
Well, why on earth would they want to dilute themselves in the one country in the world they have? Arabs breed at double the rate they do, and insist on marrying in the family, so they'd be outnumbered in a couple of decades. Arabs have plenty of countries.

Surely the ultra orthodox Jews breed the most in Israel..
Original post by el scampio
http://news.yahoo.com/israel-bar-un-fact-finding-team-entering-130937612.html;_ylt=AlBnwdmmRjS19g95lpAVdGJvaA8F;_ylu=X3oDMTNndjZjajEyBG1pdAMEcGtnA2M4ZGEwMDVmLWE1YTgtMzE1YS1iMTJmLTk3MTdmNDVkZTA2YgRwb3MDMTAEc2VjA2xuX01pZEVhc3RfZ2FsBHZlcgM3NWM3ZTU3MC03NzcxLTExZTEtOTc0Mi04ZDQwMTE1ZWE4ZmU-;_ylv=3

Should we invade? Why won't they let the inspectors in? Are they building nuclear weapons? Killing people?

The UN should send in investigators under military protection. Apply sanctions on trade. Freeze the assets of their central bank. Whatever it takes to bring these bullies in line with the civilized world.

If any other country did this, it would be viewed as promoting and hiding human rights violations.

I wonder why Iran or any other embargoed nation doesn't pick up on this and scream double standards.

There clearly is a double standard with how nations are dealt with. Israel can do what it likes because it is completely backed by the US.

The UN is an organisation with potential to be a real force for good in the world, and has been to a large extent. However, the contempt with which it has been held and the mockery that has been made of it by the US in the last decade will have long-term consequences.
Reply 59
Is that what the kids are calling 'talking *******s' these days? Seriously, mate, you can't actually believe the **** you're spewing. You've apparently managed to leave a genuine fascist state to come here, so it's about time to leave behind the party line about teh evil jooz which is used to distract Arabs from the fact that they're significantly less free or prosperous in their own countries than Arabs in Israel.

Im not Arab and Im not Syrian like you're implying. I just have the flag as that.

Jews =/= Zionist. I can differentiate from a Jew and a Zionist and both are definitely mutually exclusive.

The bottom line is, Israel is a terrorist, settler, colonial entity that is built on the blood of the indigenous people.

Israel will never survive just like Nazi Germany did not survive long. Its time will come. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending