Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

M81 - Inclement Weather Motion

Announcements Posted on
Post on TSR and win a prize! Find out more... 10-04-2014
    • 28 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mevidek)
    No due to the wording:

This is England; it always ****ing rains here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    One wonders why so much of the country needs drought orders?!
    • 23 followers

ReputationRep:
    Rain through the Winter will help us get out of drought. I'm pleased to see this level on rain falling at the moment as it is watering our plants and beginning to fill up our reservoirs again. Hooray
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoryS)
    Rain through the Winter will help us get out of drought. I'm pleased to see this level on rain falling at the moment as it is watering our plants and beginning to fill up our reservoirs again. Hooray
    That's nice however for farmers it is a different story and it is actually annoying how much rain we are getting
    • 23 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehFrance)
    That's nice however for farmers it is a different story and it is actually annoying how much rain we are getting
    Okay - thanks for that...
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoryS)
    Okay - thanks for that...
    What? thought it was worth mentioning seeing as it is having an adverse affect on crops, too much rain can be just as bad as too little rain like wise rain at the wrong time can be quite bad.

We'd have to keep importing food that we should not have to thus funding another countries economy more than our own
    • 23 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehFrance)
    What? thought it was worth mentioning seeing as it is having an adverse affect on crops, too much rain can be just as bad as too little rain like wise rain at the wrong time can be quite bad.

We'd have to keep importing food that we should not have to thus funding another countries economy more than our own
    I'm not trying to start another disagreement here, I'm saying thank you. I never considered that point.

We should try to reduce our food imports due to emissions etc but I understand that we're being forced to at the moment if our UK farmers are struggling.
    • 20 followers

ReputationRep:
    Division!!
Updated: May 6, 2012
Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.