The Student Room Group

Nissan Interview

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
thanks guys posting ur experiences I am really scared about this online assessment, I thought they going to ask some sort of inductive or verbal. I have done the assessment today.
please keep post ur feed back from assessment and what sort of group exercises they asking to do. this will be very helpful

thanks alot xxxx
Anyone heard anything back?
Reply 22
I haven't heard anything back from Nissan. What about you guys
Reply 23
Original post by chouchkep
I haven't heard anything back from Nissan. What about you guys

I have an interview next week does anyone else?
Original post by kiranb88

For what scheme? When did you do the competancy questionnaire?

Me and a friend have both been waiting over a month to hear back.
Reply 25
graduate buyer scheme - yeah i completed the online test and got invited to the assessment center I heard back about 2 weeks later.
Reply 26
I applied for the HR grad scheme about a week ago and yesterday I received an e-mail to complete the NMUK EO form, but haven't received anything else from them. did anyone apply for this position and does anyone know whether e-mails inviting ppl to online tests/assessment centers come after this EO form? thanks
Reply 27
What should I wear to the Nissan Assessment Centre?
Reply 28
Original post by Shaun1992
What should I wear to the Nissan Assessment Centre?

What would you wear to a interview? A suit, tie a nice shirt polished shoes.....doh!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
Can you give me some information on what you did at the assessment centre at Nissan as I have one coming up really soon. Thanks

Original post by Lukeyc1987
Hi chouchkep.

I did this interview/assessment last Friday, and the best way to tackle it is to be honest, as I am guessing they will use the results to place you in the most suitable scheme, so just be as honest with yourself as you can, otherwise you may end in a scheme you wish you weren't. I know that's not conclusive advice but that's what I did... Good luck
Reply 30
I have an assessment centre coming up at Nissan can people give me information on what tasks they had to do in the group exercises ? Also what should I wear? I was thinking a suit would be suitable.

Thanks
Reply 31
has anyone heard back? I had an interview nearly a month ago and heard nothing
Reply 32
Original post by King786
The assessment centre went pretty well, but unfortunately I was unsuccessful and still have not received any feedback which i requested.

On the day there were another 12 people or so and the afternoon consisted of 3 group activities. The assessment centre started with a company introduction, then we were spilt into 2 groups of 6, the first activity was your stuck at sea and which 15 items you require listed in order of importance , the second activity was your stuck in a cave and with another 8 people or so with additional information on each person on this you need to judge who comes out first. the third activity was abit more tricky where you had information on a company relocating to a new premises and you had to draw to scale the new warehouse and offices.

Each activity was overlooked by the recruitment guys who were writing notes on each individual. I thought I did pretty well but I think I let myself down in the third activity as my maths is abit weak.

Good luck for the assessment centre

hello, What time did you AC start and finish?
because i've been told mine would be from 8 till around 3.30
Is this enough or bit too long (to fit online tests)?
can someone please tell me how the interview was? I have mine next week and for the assessment centre this forum helped a lot. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you :smile:
Original post by kiranb88

hi could you tell me about your interview please? the kind of questions asked and how was it in general?
Reply 35
How did yours go?
Reply 36
Original post by farhan919
hi could you tell me about your interview please? the kind of questions asked and how was it in general?

What group exercises did you do?
Original post by Jafar70
What group exercises did you do?

Have you been invited for assessment centre?
Reply 38
yeah on the 26th
Original post by Jafar70
yeah on the 26th

How did it go?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending