Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
Original post by Erycuna
i counted them too and yes i think its right :biggrin:

i think i love ya lol:tongue:
Reply 241
Original post by Erycuna
well i wrote the exact same thingy but i used random sampling instead :biggrin:
but i had a friend that wrote that he split the field into 2 sites one acting as a control ... but i dont really think that it makes sense ._.

i wrote the same thing as your friend.. i split the field into 2 and gave the weedkiller to only one side and then compared the masses :s-smilie: pff i feel bad now, hope i will get some marks from that question.. doing random sampling and using quadrats would get 2 marks but i wasnt able to think about that, i was soo nervous ..
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 242
Original post by demdil
i wrote the same thing.. i split the field into 2 and gave the weedkiller to only one side and then compared the masses :s-smilie: pff i feel bad now, hope i will get some marks from that question.. doing random sampling and using quadrats would get 2 marks but i wasnt able to think about that, i was soo nervous ..

demdiiiiiiiill !!! how did the paper go ??!
Reply 243
Original post by iesians
demdiiiiiiiill !!! how did the paper go ??!

apart from the first question, i think the exam was okay :smile: i have some mistakes in the second and third question also. but we'll see :smile: i really cant wait for august, to get the results.. ahh :biggrin:
i ignored the 2 minute intervals bit...

Original post by iesians
0 2 4 6 8 10 12 arent pokes , those are minutes ! the question clearly said every 2 minutes until twelfth minute !! so i just wrote 1st poke , 2nd poke............7th poke .
Reply 245
Hello Everyone! My first post here :biggrin:

I just did Bio 6, and I'm not sure why everyone is suggesting a line graph? Shouldn't it be a bar graph as its number of taps??:rolleyes:
Reply 246
Original post by kitriviolet
i ignored the 2 minute intervals bit...

well they werent that important ! but on the x axis you had to draw 7 pokes ! that was important ! if you did that then you are good.
Reply 247
Original post by MujtabaM

I just did Bio 6, and I'm not sure why everyone is suggesting a line graph? Shouldn't it be a bar graph as its number of taps??:rolleyes:

Isn't it meant to be a scatter graph? Since it showed correlation...
yep i did sth similar..but my english was so bad i couldnt express myself clearly..:P i wrote "number of repeated tappings", is that grammatical? :P

Original post by iesians
well they werent that important ! but on the x axis you had to draw 7 pokes ! that was important ! if you did that then you are good.
Reply 249
Original post by al135
Isn't it meant to be a scatter graph? Since it showed correlation...

Yeah totally agree...but there isn't such thing as a 1.5 tap :redface:
Reply 250

WELCOME !!
umm yea it was number of taps ...so ? and it was a scatter/line graph showing a negative correlation ! bar graphs are suitable when yuo are comparing between 2 differences , but here there were 7 taps ! so im sure it was scatter/line graph.
Reply 251
yep i did sth similar..but my english was so bad i couldnt express myself clearly..:P i wrote "number of repeated tappings", is that grammatical? :P

lol i love you ! :tongue: even i had problem there ! i wrote "number of stimulations given" i hope that goes well for both of us !
ahahaha *high five* i hope theyd overlook my grammar..im glad there are no SPG marks for this :P

Original post by iesians
lol i love you ! :tongue: even i had problem there ! i wrote "number of stimulations given" i hope that goes well for both of us !
Reply 253
Yeah totally agree...but there isn't such thing as a 1.5 tap :redface:

ummmm yea there isnt ! but it was a clear scatter graph showin a correlation ... its even in the A2 practical summary....
Reply 254
ahahaha *high five* i hope theyd overlook my grammar..im glad there are no SPG marks for this :P

lol ikr !!! OMG wasnt the first question the ugliest ?!!!
definitely, i made up the whole thing...

i wrote control edaphic factors and i wonder if theyll take that :P

hmm i gotta shower. back in 30 min :biggrin:

Original post by iesians
lol ikr !!! OMG wasnt the first question the ugliest ?!!!
Reply 256
I think you can still get the mark off a Bar Chart. I think the only time where you cannot use a Bar Chart is when you're using concentrations or a factor who's value can have decimals. I think both a Bar Chart or a Scatter/Line diagram can guarantee you the mark.
Reply 257
Original post by Otlichno
I think you can still get the mark off a Bar Chart. I think the only time where you cannot use a Bar Chart is when you're using concentrations or a factor who's value can have decimals. I think both a Bar Chart or a Scatter/Line diagram can guarantee you the mark.

I really do hope so...

What'd you chose for the anomalous value? I think I chose the 0
Reply 258
I chose the one after 0, the 2.

I said there was a trend of time decreasing for increasing number of taps but that from the 6th tap to the 7th tap the time increases from 0 to 2 which goes against the trend.
Reply 259
Original post by Otlichno

hmm but im not so sure about that, if you mad a bar chart of the number of taps on the x axis then its fine but if you made it for the type of snails, then youre going to face a big problem , because the marking goes like this :
1) scale (may not take the mark because the x-axis is not correct)
2)coordinates/data (again the mark is lost)
3) axis (x- axis is wrong and hence 0/3)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending