The Student Room Group

A2 Biology Unit 6 ~ 16th May 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 320
They specifically asked for growing in a field. :s-smilie: I don't think that would be correct.
Hey this is URGENT regarding CHEMISTRY....CAN ANY TELL ME HOW TO SOLVE QUESTION 4-a IN CHEM U6 Sample assesement material!!!!!
Reply 322
No i haven't asked my teachers yet. What i wrote was that i would sepparate a field into different areas and spray them with different concentrations of the weedkiller. Then after a week i would do random sampling in each area using quadrats and count the number of dead weeds and also check any effects on the crops.

What do you think about my method?
Reply 323
Original post by Abrar_Higuain
Hey this is URGENT regarding CHEMISTRY....CAN ANY TELL ME HOW TO SOLVE QUESTION 4-a IN CHEM U6 Sample assesement material!!!!!

sorry i'm not doing unit 6. I did internal assessments. Btw you should post this in the correct thread about chemistry.
theres a thread for this (:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1999819

Original post by Abrar_Higuain
Reply 325
Original post by Theodoros
No i haven't asked my teachers yet. What i wrote was that i would sepparate a field into different areas and spray them with different concentrations of the weedkiller. Then after a week i would do random sampling in each area using quadrats and count the number of dead weeds and also check any effects on the crops.

What do you think about my method?

i used this method too!:rolleyes:Except i didn't use random sampling using quadrats,my area of investigation was relatively small-5m2 each(total 10m2)....i mentioned instead that there would be equal no. of weed plants on either side,of relative same age or development stage.If there were any excess,pull them out and make sure the distance between them is constant....e.g. if not,then pull out those and replant them accordingly....then observe for 15 days...count the no. of weeds alive on each side and compare.Repeat on another field,using a wider area of investigation....
what do u think???:s-smilie:
Original post by iesians
i really want spirometer to come as well

Describe how would you use spirometer to measure changes in breathing and respiration rates due to exercise.State any hazard involved.................can anyone plz plz plz help me with an organised answer!!!!!!

And i got a confusion.....In spirometer experiment should the chamber be completely filled with oxygen?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending