Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Would you have Sex with your Ex if they offered it???

Announcements Posted on
    • 16 followers

ReputationRep:
    If you were feeling really down and your ex offered you some comfort like Sex, would you do it or would the past prevent you from going back.
    • 40 followers

ReputationRep:
    No chance.

This could only work if both parties were not emotionally attached, otherwise it's a recipe for disaster.

Good thread btw.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Not for a million pounds - I left him for a reason, and I love my new partner. There's nothing my ex could give me.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oh god no. There's still too many feelings and issues there and we're trying to work through them alone, hence why we're not even in contact anymore. We'd immediately get back into a co-dependant mess and it'd blow up all over again.

Good thread, it was good to remind myself of that!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely not, it makes me sick to think I ever even slept with him! haha. That and the person I'm with now is fantastic and I wouldn't jeopardise that for anyone or anything.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    No, I know for a fact she started sleeping around loads after dumping me, which is really strange for her. She dumped me too, too much hurt to go back down that path really. So no.
    • 16 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bananaslug77)
    Absolutely not, it makes me sick to think I ever even slept with him! haha. That and the person I'm with now is fantastic and I wouldn't jeopardise that for anyone or anything.
    Good answer Banana slug
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Gosh its free pussy guys. Sex is good, well cause im single atm, ill tear that pussay apart
    • 40 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moneys)
    Gosh its free pussy guys. Sex is good, well cause im single atm, ill tear that pussay apart
    Sex isn't everything mate.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Be more of a stereotype.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Liar.
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    well I would, but that's probably because I'm still in love with him.... :o:

I would with my first ex (there's no emotional attachment there as we went out ages ago) - but not with my most recent ex. There's nothing I'd enjoy more, in fact, than kicking him in the balls very, very hard right now.
    • 30 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KTCI)
    Be more of a stereotype.
    Challenge Accepted.

"Naturellement, I'd smash it in a heartbeat" :awesome:

Our break up was kinda phased and her choice rather than a product of any major drama/trauma so.. would be rude not to
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well, my last ex had a penis which more resembed an earthworm choking on a marble, but my ex ex.. Yes, definitely.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I would have sex with my ex. Sex is good and if neither are seeing anyone else then what's wrong with a little fun?
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately I have but I would never ever do it again! I've def learnt from that!
    • 30 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sweeter than a cherry pie)
    No ex sex for me. :sad:
    There there :console: I'm sure someone halfway decent will come along.. in time
    • 16 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXHolly_90Xx)
    Unfortunately I have but I would never ever do it again! I've def learnt from that!
    I always wonder why you would go back if i didnt work out the first time??
    • 16 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sweeter than a cherry pie)
    There's a queue already, actually.

Back of the line, you.
    is it a long line lol

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 18, 2012
New on TSR

Have a UCAS application question?

Post it in our dedicated forum

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.