...And chocolate bourbons, fml.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Pollen, dust, penicillin..
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Fur (so most animals)
    Pollen
    Deep Heat (found that one out painfully)
    • 81 followers

ReputationRep:
    Tea leaves.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Pollen, and some raw fruits /vegetables (apples, pears, cherries, sugar snap peas and a few others I can't think of right now)
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Allergic (relatively mild) - pollen and dustmites
    Allergic (Anaphylaxis) - peanuts and nuts
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Pollen, Agomelatine (drug).
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've developed an allergy to birch pollen (I ate an apple when I had the flu and my throat closed :erm:). I can still eat apples and related fruits, but my throat may swell slightly and my mouth, gums and lips tend to itch. I find eating such fruits regardless of my allergy has attenuated the symptoms.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    Mild hayfever, I get it no where near as bad as any of my siblings though.
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    "penis's.... oh no I'm just gay"
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cwhitwham)
    Plasters..
    ...And chocolate bourbons, fml.
    :lolwut: What is in chocolate bourbons to make you allergic to them specifically?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Nickel in jewellery although that's more of a skin/contact allergy than a full-blown reaction and amoxycillin, or, as I like to frustrate medical professionals with "an antibiotic that I was given for tonsillitis years ago but can't remember the name of, if you run through a few common ones I'm sure it'll click or you could check my notes". I don't have an overly huge reaction to either, although my wrist gets seriously gross and scaly under a normal watch.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whyumadtho)
    :lolwut: What is in chocolate bourbons to make you allergic to them specifically?
    I'm not entirely sure, never have looked into it. But when I was maybe 12, I ate a lot of them at my Grandma's (lol), and the next thing I know I had horrible rashes. I've been tempted to try eat some since then but never have!
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WanaBdoctor)
    Pollen (not sure what kind but I get hayfever badly from April to August so probably most types :/)
    Nuts
    Eggs ( unless they are in something which is weird!)
    Melon
    Most citrus fruits which sucks because I love them!
    Soap
    Liquid eye shadows and some eyeliners
    Errm think that's it! Summer and spring suck!

It's weird, no one else in my family is allergic to anything!
    Don't get why I was negged for this... It's no different to any of the other posts!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Goldfish :/
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    I have hayfever, it usually starts mid-may and goes to mid-September, so it's tree pollen, flower pollen and the worst is grass pollen, they always wants to make me rip my eyeballs out of my sockets because it hurts so bad.

I also get those symptoms when I'm anywhere near my friend's cat, so I think I must be allergic to car hair or something.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    carrots

but thats okay as being human i have canines which means i was suppose to eat meat not disgusting rabbit food anyhow
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    Midazolam and most other Benzo drugs - I take what they call a paradoxical reaction, the last time I was given midazolam (in an operating theatre) I went a bit loopy, tried to get off the table (whilst numb from the waist down), insisted the anaesthetist was trying to drug me, threw an oxygen mask across the theatre and talked absolute rubbish. Had to be given the medicine they normally give to people who have overdosed on the stuff, to bring me out of it . Diazepam I took once and ended up suicidal and on the phone to NHS 24 at 4am! Not allowed those drugs now without a **** load of staff watching me.

Trimethoprim - hives

Also cats, dust mites, pollen, dust itself, lactose, and hypersensitive to cetosteral (dunno how to spell it) alcohol. Causes burning sensation and redness. Unfortunately it's in most toiletries.. Also have a reaction to Always pads.. And weirdly, if anything brushes against me or scratches my skin I come out in raised hives.
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    Cats, Dogs, some other furry animals, Pollen, Dust, Walnuts and then mildly allergic to all other nuts except peanuts. Oh and some types of suncream (the ones that are like a glue stick).

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 22, 2012
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.