Pollen, so I have hayfever. But then also leaf mould, which means hayfever year round as I live near a huge forest area
Also, animals with fur/hair.
Whiskey, oddly. Tiny bit makes me ill for days.
And tea tree oil... not sure if it's an allergy, but if I use tea tree hair stuff in the shower, my face swells up!
- Cats, dogs, horses, rabbits and probably a few more animals. Almost all of my relatives have either a cat or dog (some of them have both), which means I can never visit for more than an hour or so.
- Hayfever. Summer is hell for me, though I have my good and bad days.
- Asparagus. Probably the most innocuous of my allergies. After eating something with asparagus in, my face will turn bright red for about three hours, then it goes away. Still, it is an allergy.
The latter two don't really bother me so much; it's the fur allergy which really irritates me. Being ill for days at a time, simply because you stroked a dog on the street, touched something which a cat had lay on/brushed up against, or simply sat in a room with animal fur in- really bloody annoying.
Nickel! it's so, so weird! when it touches my skin for any length of time (Can be a short one, 10 or so minutes) I end up with a very sore kind of rash where it's been.
Primark use it a lot so I can't use their jewellery but I want too!!!