The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Uruguay would also like to know. I swear this week thing has just coincided with.. the absence of any posting..
Reply 2
I think that idea will probably be scrapped. People don't post in their weeks, and no attempt is being made to follow up the lack of posting. Oh well, c'est la vie.
Reply 3
I don't think it should be scrapped. I'm quite happy to find something on Israel. Maybe everyone who is active should do it still? Those that don't, well it's just too bad, ain't it?!
Reply 4
I don't suppose it'd matter if it was scrapped. It doesn't matter because you can still post a new thread when you want anyway. Sadly, there's not much on Sierra Leone :frown:
I've got a feeling that it was one administrative bridge too far. It does seem to have died almost immediately, which is mainly my fault and the fault of my (offline) workload. Apologies. If people do feel really strongly that it should be resurrected, though, I will try.

Still, the fuss it generated got the activity level back up anyway, so there's a silver lining.
Are we keeping the "week system" alive, or not?
Reply 7
It only died immediately because because I don't know why, but if countries get posting, other countries will also feel inclined to do so.
Reply 8
gemgems89
It only died immediately because because I don't know why, but if countries get posting, other countries will also feel inclined to do so.

Yes thats true, which would lead to a nice mutiplier effect for the MUN.
Reply 9
If the week system is to be continued would a PM system be effected at least for a month or so whilst people get the hang of it.

Latest

Trending

Trending