The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Raleigh Park 2012? COME INSIDE!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by scbond
Looking at the rooms at SPC I notice the en-suite and slightly bigger space than other accommodation options :smile:

haha either way they are round the corner from each other :smile: each to there own likes and dislikes! :smile:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by dragonsatemylaptop
Sillitoe Court, Flat 53E :biggrin:

Quite a bit away then :tongue:

oh gosh yeah haha still in the same block though, good thing to know!
Reply 22
Sillitoe Court, Flat 55 Room C :smile:
Original post by rjones101

Ooo, you're really close to me! :biggrin: Two flats away, unless Sillitoe Court's got a really weird layout :tongue:
Flat 52 Room E Sillitoe Court! Excitingggggg x
Original post by sophieockenden
Flat 52 Room E Sillitoe Court! Excitingggggg x

Wooop! I think you're in the flat next door to mine :biggrin:
Reply 26
I paid my deposit yesterday Flat 16 Madison court... I feel a bit worried at the moment though with so many people on my course going to Broadgate!:L o wells
I'm hopefully doing psychology next yearr.. fingers crossed:smile:
Reply 27
Original post by dragonsatemylaptop
Ooo, you're really close to me! :biggrin: Two flats away, unless Sillitoe Court's got a really weird layout :tongue:

Hopefully not! hehe :smile: I appear to be the only person in my flat at the minute though! Worrying!
A fb group has been made for us :smile:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/268860966546566/
Reply 29
I've applied to Raleigh park as my first choice, so could very well end up there :smile:

Just a question; do postgrads and undergrads live together, or are they separated? I'm a postgrad myself. I don't mind living with undergrads but I've understood in a lot of places they don't place undergrads and postgrads in the same apartment.
Original post by John G
I've applied to Raleigh park as my first choice, so could very well end up there :smile:

Just a question; do postgrads and undergrads live together, or are they separated? I'm a postgrad myself. I don't mind living with undergrads but I've understood in a lot of places they don't place undergrads and postgrads in the same apartment.

Hey John! :biggrin:

It depends on which part of Raleigh Park you've applied to - I know Chatterly Court and the Farthings are only available to postgrads, and Roddice Court only to undergrads. I'm preeetty the other courts take both, so you're more likely to have a mix of students in Sillitoe/Madison/Byron :smile:

That said, when I applied for my accommodation in Sillitoe I had to state what year of study I was in, so I don't know if they try and group postgrads/undergrads together in the same flat. I can't see any other reason they'd ask! :tongue:

BeccaAnne94
A fb group has been made for us
https://www.facebook.com/groups/268860966546566/

Ooo, thanks for the link! I've joined :biggrin:

(Even though I'm not technically a fresher :tongue:)
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 31
Hi :smile:

Like I said, I don't mind living with undergrads or anything.

If I don't get raleigh, I'll probably take some other accomodation, like iQ or something off campus in the city. I did fill in a second and a third choice, but will probably go for either riverside or iq if I don't get raleigh. Most the on campus (or, near campus) accomodation is either taken or overpriced (or both) anyway.
Hi, I'm in House 1 Derwent Way in Madison Court :smile:
Reply 33
Im in flat 16.. Sillitoe Court! :biggrin:
Original post by sazzle*
Im in flat 16.. Sillitoe Court! :biggrin:

wahoooo were in the same flat! haha havent found anyone who is in the same flat yet!
Reply 35
Original post by Sampanther101
wahoooo were in the same flat! haha havent found anyone who is in the same flat yet!

Yaaaay roooomie!!!! Im sooo excited!!! :biggrin:
Reply 36
Hey I wil be doing adult nursing and will be in madison court flat 8 !
Reply 37
Original post by rjones101

Sillitoe Court, Flat 55 Room D
Reply 38
Original post by lthomas
Hey I wil be doing adult nursing and will be in madison court flat 8 !

Hey! I'm doing adult nursing too but in flat 7 madison court! I can't wait :')
Hey! :smile:
I've just received an offer for accommodation at Raleigh park Sillitoe park flat 29. Can't wait to meet my flat mates! Add me on fb :smile: x
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending