The Student Room Group

Mens wallet dilemma

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Spending double figures on a wallet? what?

Got mine for free with a bag few years back, nice slide in compartment for oyster, zipper for coins, place for cards and cash. It's nike. Come at me.
This one's holding up well after 3 years of service, and has space for cards, notes, a seperate zipped section for notes as well, a buttoned section for coins, and a translucent window for displaying ID, all for ~£20

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0035AQLL4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1321809679&sr=8-1
Original post by lightburns
Well if that's the case, why not do away with the wallet altogether and keep notes in your pocket too?
The reason I have a wallet is that I don't want to have money going about my pockets.

You know, I thought it was the stereotypically effeminate thing to be bothered about style over practicality. Excuse me if I want to have a wallet that actually holds my money safely, rather than a pretty little fashion accessory.

Both a billfold and a clip keep yours notes securely together. Are you retarded?
Wallets are the most important thing for the men, in this we can store the money, credit and atm cards, small phone books and photos etc. I prefer the leather wallets which are having the some zips for storing the change or coins. I always prefer black color wallet, it is my sentiment one.
£4 for my Primark leather one. Brown and orange :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest