The Student Room Group

Hospital Pre-reg applicants 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Searched the ends of the internet to try and find some information regarding the North middlesex interview style. Anyone chance someone more informed could let me know the type of Q's asked?

Reply 381
Hiya!
I have just got news that I've an interview next week for GOSH. I know it was a long time ago but could you please let me know what questions you were asked? Calculations? Anything would be great.
Reply 382
Original post by l03
Hi,

I had my interview at GOSH today at 11 and had my offer by 1! I'm really happy it's an amazing hospital but I really don't know whether to just accept my community place because it's like 4 hours away from home. Also I want to study medicine after, so I'm thinking GOSH might look better?
What does anyone else think? I'm really confused atm!! I'd really appreciate people's opinions. Thanks.

Hiya!
I have just got news that I've an interview next week for GOSH. I know it was a long time ago but could you please let me know what questions you were asked? Calculations? Anything would be great.
I would accept GOSH over community for sure , you willb receive much better training especially if you are planning to do medicine after.Most graduate schools require some sort of lengthy work experience. A year working with other health care professionals would be amazing and definitely make you stand out from other candidates!
Reply 384
Original post by Pritha1
Hiya!

Hiya!
I've got a GOSH interview coming up. Could you tell me what questions they asked you in the interview please?
Hi, I have an interview with UCLH next week, I would really appreciate any help on what to expect etc!!
Original post by hlaarhriifeft
Hi, I have an interview with UCLH next week, I would really appreciate any help on what to expect etc!!

Hi, I have one too - have you been contacted by UCLH themselves yet? I've only been emailed by Pharmalife, which was on Tuesday.
Original post by thegodofgod
Hi, I have one too - have you been contacted by UCLH themselves yet? I've only been emailed by Pharmalife, which was on Tuesday.

Only Pharmalife so far !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending